- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- 20% THC
- Good Harvests
- Mold Resistant
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the 24k Gold Strain
Impervious to most molds, 24k Gold Feminized Cannabis Seeds develop into a slightly Indica dominant hybrid. Capable of reaching eight feet tall, but generally staying around six feet, it’s very tall despite its Indica leanings. Be aware if you have nosy neighbors, they are probably going to smell this cultivar, given that it has an extremely strong odor. 24K likes plenty of sunshine and hot temperatures, and thrives in a Screen of Green (ScrOG) setup, to better expose lower branches to the light. With this in mind, be prepared to do some height-controlling techniques if indoors.
- Resists mold
- Can stretch to eight feet
- Very pungent when flowering
- Pretty good harvests
Experience the 24k Gold Strain
Originally known as Kosher Tangie, 24k Gold Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a 60/40% Indica dominant hybrid that’s also a great evening strain. Interestingly, the Sativa kicks in first, triggering imaginative cerebral activity with laser-like focus. Shortly after the initial rush, calming body buzzing and silly laziness take over, lightening the vibe. Reserve some space on the couch next, your day is done, as gentle tranquility takes over, and sleep is sure to follow. The smell of 24k Gold Feminized smoke is citrusy, skunky, pungent, and sweet all rolled into one. You are going to need a good stash bag, as previously mentioned, your buds are piercingly aromatic.
- AKA Kosher Tangie
- 60/40% Indica dominant
- Hybrid effects
- Evening strain
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 39 – 79 inches|
Grow in a tent with carbon filtration, it works well
Strawberry Kush Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for 24k Gold Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate