- 90% Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Sleep Aid
- Easy Cultivation
- 18% THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
90% Indica 10% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Yields:||Up to 7-11 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Flowery|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 31-51 inches|
Growing the Afghan Auto Strain
Really showing its Ruderalis roots, Afghan Autoflower Cannabis Seeds become a stocky, stubby, and not to mention resilient marijuana plant. A low maintenance grow outside, Afghan withstands vermin and illness but needs to be checked for powdery mildew and mold occasionally. Very bushy with thick foliage, moisture can accumulate where the light can’t reach, so you need to trim and prune to prevent those conditions. Growing indoors, the optimal setup is using hydroponics together with the Sea of Green technique, and you can expect yields of 1.31 – 1.63 ounces/foot2. As previously mentioned, Afghan Autoflower is very hardy, so she does just fine using soil, too. Outdoors the yield increases to 7 to 11 ounces per plant of resinous, sticky white buds.
- Thick, bushy foliage needs some trimming
- Highest yields using hydro and the Sea of Green
- Good in soil, too
- Very durable, good outdoors
Experience the Afghan Auto Strain
Pleasant and also satisfying, 90% Indica Afghan Autoflower is very calmative, like a mini-vacation for your soul. Mesmerizing while body buzzing, be prepared to spend some quality time on the couch. A great sleep aid, and equally important as a mood improver, Afghan is excellent for medical marijuana patients and recreational users alike.
The aroma of Afghan Autoflower Cannabis plants are an earthy and flowery fragrance, therapeutic like essential oils in an atomizer, strong but pleasing. When smoked, powerful earthy flavors change to lighter sugary pine notes.
- 90% Indica
- Very relaxing
- Sugary pine notes when smoked
- Assists with insomnia
The Mediterranean Climate is defined by hot, dry summers as well as chilly, wet winters. Cultivars that thrive in these conditions are prone to overwatering since the growing season is dry. Think California’s coastal climate, given that this is the only Mediterranean climate in the United States. Keep the humidity down and the heat up to emulate these conditions indoors.
Northern Lights Autoflower
Candy Cream Autoflower
Blue Cookies Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Afghan Autoflower Cannabis Seed
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate