- 100% Indica
- Great Yields
- Conveniently short
- Very Easy to Grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Afghan Strain
Hailing from the Hindu Kush mountains near the Paki/Afghani border, Afghan Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce a tough, durable cannabis that’s very easy to grow. Terrible conditions forced the parent strain Afghani Landrace cannabis to adapt or perish; fortunately for the marijuana community it acclimated to the harsh conditions, parenting some of the finest marijuana available. As a result of being a smallish plant, between two feet and a meter (39 inches), Afghan Feminized Cannabis is good indoors and for stealth grows, or just saving space. Though short in stature, she still delivers excellent harvests, yielding about 16 ounces/meter2 indoors, and up to 21 ounces/plant outside.
Able to fight off vermin, molds, and pathogens like a champ, she does get bushy, so to maximize your grow clip and thin some foliage to maximize airflow and remove dead leaves. Afghan Feminized Cannabis is tolerant of minor grower blunders, and can even tolerate some colder weather; however, the better the conditions, the greater the production. Afghan also thrives in a Sea of Green (SOG) setup.
- Really tough genetics
- Easy to grow
- 24-39 inches tall
- Good yields
Experience the Afghan Strain
100% pure Indica Afghan Feminized Cannabis delivers an unadulterated, Sativa-free experience. Strong and calming effects overtake your body, the perfect reward after a hard day. Every bad joke becomes hysterical, bad moods become good, and you become one with the couch. Plan on staying there for two or three hours, as this strain is long lasting as well as potent. A great body buzz resulting from pure Indica at 20% THC is almost certainly going to be followed by a good night’s rest, and it’s great for medical patients as well. You might want to order a pizza after smoking Afghan, you will be hungry.
- 100% pure Indica
- Perfect for the end of the day
- Long lasting
- Great body buzz
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 – 21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 47 inches|
Uncultivated marijuana that displays traits to cope with its local environment
Blood Diamond OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Maple Leaf Feminized
Hindu Kush Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Afghan Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate