- Easy First Grow
- Munchies and Couch Lock Effects
- Good Harvests
|24 hour Client|
Experience the Afghan Kush Strain
Afghan Kush feminized seeds are a top-choice for marijuana enthusiasts who appreciate the potency of THC, flavorful buds, and a relaxing high. With THC levels ranging from 16-21%, recreational users will enjoy the calming effects of Afghan Kush after a long day. Although its CBD content is low at 0.2%, medical marijuana patients have reported success in treating symptoms of insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
The aroma of Afghan Kush is so irresistible that it is sure to turn heads. Sharing is caring, and with feminized Afghan Kush seeds, you can cultivate hefty buds that are perfect for social situations. Additionally, these seeds are beginner-friendly, making it an ideal option for first-time growers.
- 17% THC
- Great aroma
- Almost all Indica
- Solid therapeutic values
Grow the Afghan Kush Strain
Originating from the Hindu Kush mountains, Afghan Kush is known for its hardiness and pest resistance. Growing feminized Afghan Kush seeds is a breeze, and the strong indica genes make it effortless to harvest plentiful yields. The advantage of feminized seeds is that you can expect a 99% guarantee that your plants will be female, resulting in massive colas.
Contrary to popular belief, easy-to-grow strains like Afghan Kush do not necessarily result in less potent buds or lower yields. On the contrary, Afghan Kush feminized seeds will surprise growers with their potency, making it a must-try for those who crave a relaxing high. Light up one of these babies, and you may find yourself staring at the ceiling, wondering how you got there.
- Low maintenance
- Ideal for a first grow
- Indica structure
- Fast flowering
|THC:||Up to 17%|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14 – 21 ounces|
|Height:||Up to 35 – 51 inches|
Feminized marijuana plants will produce buds and will not produce male flowers. However, it is still best to look for visual cues such as the presence of pistils, the white or reddish hair-like structures on the buds, which are unique to female plants
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Afghan Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate