- 19% THC
- Sativa Dominant
- Very Tall
- Vast Terpene Profile
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Agent Orange Regular Strain
Agent Orange regular cannabis seeds have a sativa-dominant growth pattern. They grow tall and have well-dispersed branches and a high flower-to-leaf ratio, producing large colas with a heavy trichome overlay. Both male and female plants are produced, so plant sex must be checked early in flowering.
Indoors, they need a spacious grow room with warm and relatively dry conditions, optimal temperature range of 68–79°F and relative humidity of 40–50%. Using techniques such as Screen of Green (ScrOG) can improve the output. Flowering takes 55–65 days, and indoor yields can reach 21–24 oz./m².
Outdoors, they need a warm and dry climate with direct sunlight, protection from wind and rain, and regular watering. Flowering begins in August in the Northern Hemisphere, with outdoor yields of over 24 ounces per plant by late October.
- Wonderful genetics
- Big yields
- Likes it dry
Experience the Agent Orange Regular Strain
Agent Orange’s high THC content is balanced by a subtle CBD presence. The combination makes for a well-rounded experience, delivering both mental and physical stimulation. The uplifting high allows you to be active and productive while still feeling relaxed and happy.
Smoking Agent Orange is a fantastic way to start your day, as it provides a boost of energy and motivation. Its combination of uplifting and creative effects make it a great choice for social situations, creative endeavors, and physical activity. The balance of THC and CBD ensures that the experience remains enjoyable without being overwhelming.
Agent Orange regular marijuana seeds have a sweet and fruity aroma and flavor with notes of citrus, earth, pine, skunk, cheese, and spice. The dominant terpenes include myrcene, pinene, limonene, linalool, caryophyllene, and humulene, which give the strain its characteristic taste and smell. The scent and taste are intensified after curing, and the smoke is thick yet smooth.
- 19% THC
- Great terpene profile
- Body and cerebral effects
- Good day strain
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Lineage:||Jack The Ripper|
|Height:||Up to 79-118 inches|
Regular seeds are unaltered, natural seeds that have not been genetically modified in any way. This allows plants to grow in a more natural and organic way.
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Agent Orange Regular Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Regular Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate