- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the AK-47 Auto Strain
A classic strain, AK-47 hails from the early 1970’s and boasts some of the most stable genetics available, and when crossbred with ancient Ruderalis, you get AK-47 Autoflower Cannabis Seeds. Beginner friendly AK-47 Auto is extremely versatile, with the ability to grow in a variety of conditions, including cold weather, and fights off most pests and molds. However, the better conditions you provide, the more energy she has to produce higher quality harvests. At only a meter (39 inches) tall, AK-47 Autoflower produces great returns, 17 ounces meter2 indoors and 24 ounces/plant outdoors.
Dense foliage means you will have to keep up with trimming, AK-47 Autoflower is susceptible to bud rot otherwise. She needs plenty of airflow to combat this, along with low humidity. It’s the price you pay for her thick, heavy buds and compact build. Even though AK-47 Autoflower can grow virtually anywhere, she thrives in a hot, arid environment. Flowering in a fast seven to nine weeks, you can get multiple harvests both indoors or out, and to maximize smaller grow spaces she performs well in a Sea of Green setup. Don’t overfeed AK-47 Autoflower, prune often for circulation, and you will have a successful grow.
- Good yield
- Classic strain
- Dense foliage
- Fast flowering
Experience the AK-47 Auto Strain
Multiple times AK-47 has won prestigious awards at various competitions for her long-lasting (three to four hours), cerebral high. She also tastes great when consumed, with a sweetly nuanced, floral taste. Although the high is head-oriented, the 35% Indica keeps you lucid and coherent, without paranoia or anxiousness, keeping you balanced. The 65% Sativa keeps you stimulated and active, a wonderful daytime smoke that doesn’t cause drowsiness or body lock. The bud’s aroma is rather strong, earthy, piney, and flowery, so a smell-proof container is recommended to keep your business private.
- Long lasting
- Award winning
- 18% THC
- Daytime effects
|Strain||Sativa dominant hybrid|
35% Indica 65% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||7–9 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 24 ounces Outdoors|
17 ounces/meter2 Indoors
|Height:||Up to 39 inches|
No, all our autos are feminized also
Big Devil Autoflower
Northern Lights Autoflower
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
AK-47 Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate