- Sativa Dominant
- Famous Strain
- Long Lasting
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the AK-47 Strain
Originally bred in 1992, AK-47 Feminized Cannabis Seeds have since won 16 acclaimed International awards. Better to grow indoors, AK-47 doesn’t like humidity, and as a result, is prone to bud rot. On the condition that you grow in a warm, dry environment, you can reap 22 ounces/meter2, but outdoors may be better left to experienced growers.
Inside you can harvest 15 ounces/meter2 while controlling the growing condition. One thing to know about AK-47 Feminized is that she is really smelly, so indoors make sure you have proper ventilation, equally outdoors your neighbors might catch a strong whiff and decide to investigate. Cultivators can employ both the Sea of Green (SOG) or the Screen of Green (SCROG) techniques to increase yields.
- Winner of many awards
- Good yields
- Strong aroma
- Better indoors
Experience the AK-47 Strain
With a unique terpene profile, AK-47 Feminized Cannabis Seeds develop a unique odor, like earthiness, skunk, and diesel. One can also detect sour notes, along with some spice. Smoking reveals some sweetness that one can only taste, but not smell. The effects of AK-47 hit quick and hard, producing ecstatic, uplifting feelings that last for quite a while. More intense than you might expect, inexperienced users should exercise moderation to have a pleasant ride. That being said, generally, users report no adverse reactions. To help moderate the dominant Sativa, AK-47 is balanced by the calming influence of 35% Indica.
- 65% Sativa
- Skunky and fuel taste
- Fast acting
- Uplifting effects
35% Indica 65% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Skunky|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces indoors/outdoors|
|Difficulty:||Hard for beginners|
|Height:||Up to 39 – 59 inches|
Ed Rosenthal is one of the co-founders of High Times Magazine, activist, grower, and more. Meet Ed Here
|18% THC||Sativa Dominant||Strains|
Purple Haze Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
AK-47 Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate