- Very Easy cultivation
- High THC
- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Big Yields
- Award Winning
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Growing the Amnesia Auto Strain
Hardy and strong, Amnesia Autoflower Cannabis Seeds can grow almost anyplace, provided that there is enough sun. It’s very amateur-friendly and resistant to molds so that even first-time growers can succeed. Dense and under five feet tall, different from most Sativa dominant strains which normally grow tall and leggy, Amnesia Autoflower can also be grown indoors. Solidly built and X-mas tree-like, ordinarily you won’t need to support the branches on this sturdy cultivar. If you follow common sense marijuana growing practices, then you can harvest up to 17 ounces of herb. The colas are large and dense, covered in brownish-yellow hairs that become snowy white, covered in trichomes.
Experience the Amnesia Auto Strain
While Amnesia Autoflower is flowering, the aroma envelops your grow area with an earthy cedar scent, then becomes even stronger when you reap and cure your buds. When smoked, add spicy, floral tones with a hint of lemon. As soon as using Amnesia Autoflower, be prepared for a trippy head high, in part because of the high THC, and also the strong Sativa presence. Colors seem brighter, sounds become clearer, music resonates deeper, and you will become uplifted, talkative and friendly. Imagination soars, bringing out new artistic ideas and positive vibrations. New users need to use moderation, not only is Amnesia Autoflower fast-acting and hard-hitting, the effects can last for up to four hours.
Don’t forget Amnesia Autoflower Cannabis Seeds!
|Strain:||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Yields:||Up to 16-17 ounces indoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Woody|
|Flowers in:||8-9 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 30-59 inches|
Girl Scout Cookies
Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
The Temperate Climate is defined by hot, humid, wet summers, rainstorms, and a lot of sunshine. Think the Southeastern United States, sub-tropical, and some tropical (Florida) regions. Strains that do well in these areas can deal with high humidity and the temperatures warm to hot, with a long growing season. Keep the plants hydrated.
The Continental Climate has very hot, short, and humid summers followed by brutally cold winters, typical in the Northeastern and some of the Central United States. Not ideal for marijuana cultivating, you are better off growing in a greenhouse or indoors, unless your strain is mold resistant. Other pathogens also thrive there. If your strain grows in this climate, it’ll grow almost anywhere.
The Mediterranean Climate is defined by hot, dry summers as well as chilly, wet winters. Cultivars that thrive in these conditions are prone to overwatering, since the growing season is dry. Think California’s coastal climate, given that this is the only Mediterranean climate in the United States. Keep the humidity down and the heat up to emulate these conditions indoors.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Homegrown Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate