- High 25% THC
- Huge Harvests
- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Psychotropic Effects
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Amnesia Haze Strain
Genetically one of the most complicated strains around, Amnesia Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds are made up of a potpourri of mostly Landrace strains, carefully selected for their outstanding traits. Selected from all over the globe, they each bring their own unique traits to Amnesia Haze, creating something that would take nature millennia to accomplish. Staying under four feet tall, Amnesia Haze is excellent for indoors, stealth, and guerilla grows, but can be a little finicky outside. She needs elevated temps, above 70°F, and prefers the humidity between 40-60%. Growing bushy, you need to keep up with pruning to increase airflow and keep away mold, and she doesn’t repel pests. If you keep up with the maintenance, you can have great harvests up to 23 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 25 ounces per plant outside.
- Great mix of unique genes
- Under 48 inches
- Better indoors
- Large yields
Experience the Amnesia Haze Strain
Wide-ranging terpenes add incredible flavor and complexity to Amnesia Haze Feminized effects. Psychotropic in nature due to the predominate Sativa, Amnesia Haze is a good daytime high, energizing and uplifting, but enough Indica to keep you in orbit. If you have a lower tolerance, go slow with this one. Overindulgence could lead to anxiousness and a dream-like state. Winner of the 2004 High Times Cannabis Cup and numerous other contests, 25% THC Amnesia Haze is much beloved by connoisseurs and hardcore stoners everywhere.
- Great terpene profile
- Trippy effects
- 25% THC
- Award winner
Landrace-a local variety of a species of plant or animal that has distinctive characteristics arising from development and adaptation over time to conditions of a localized geographic region and that typically displays greater genetic diversity than types subjected to formal breeding practices
“Landrace.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/landrace.
In other words, wild cannabis that has traits that the local area demanded. Not cultivated.
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 25%|
|Taste and Smell:||Lemony|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 25 ounces outdoors|
South Asian Indica
|Average Height:||Up to 31 – 47 inches|
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Amnesia Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate