- Resists mold, mildew, disease and bad weather
- High THC
- Good Yields
- Convenient Size
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Amnesia Kush Auto
Growing Amnesia Kush Autoflower Cannabis Seeds is a pretty easy task, their two-foot size makes them manageable almost anywhere you want to grow. Despite its diminutive height, you get impressive harvests, 14-18 ounces per meter2 indoors and 12 ounces per plant outside. As with most auto-flowering varieties, avoid HST (High-Stress Training), as the short grow period limits the healing time. Prune her regularly to direct the energy towards the flowering sites, keep her out of the rain by using pots outside (you can easily move them when storms approach due to her size), and use the Sea of Green technique if you are more experienced. You can use organic soil or a hydroponics setup, Amnesia Kush Autoflower responds well in any medium.
- Grows in any substrate
- Around 24 inches tall
- Better yields in a controlled environment
- Needs some pruning
Experience the Amnesia Kush Auto
As a Sativa dominant hybrid, you might expect Amnesia Kush Autoflower to be a daytime strain. It does start that way, the first half of the stone is energizing and inspires artistic-ness. The second half, however, is more laid back, and although it won’t induce couch lock, will help you sleep. It is a very social strain, making your guests chatty and talkative, but eventually, they will tire out and leave. Amnesia Kush Autoflower has a citrusy, spicy, and herbal taste, and medical patients use it to combat headaches, anxiousness, mood problems, arthritis, and more.
- Sativa dominant
- Dual effects
- Good medical indications
- Nice taste
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Taste and Smell:||Herbal|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-18 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 20-28 inches|
The timing of harvest depends on the strain of marijuana and the growing method used. The best way to determine if the plants are ready to harvest is to look at the trichomes, the small, clear, or cloudy, mushroom-shaped structures found on the buds. They will turn from clear to cloudy or amber, indicating that the plants are ready to harvest
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 21%
THC Level: 22%
THC Level: 22%
Critical Glue Auto
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 22%
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Amnesia Kush Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate