- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- 18% THC
- Majestic Cultivar
- Big Harvests
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Amnesia Kush strain
Created by cross-breeding a pair of emblematic marijuana strains, Amnesia Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds combines their best traits. She gets her hardiness from OG Kush, and her great yields and THC levels from Amnesia Haze. The main concern when cultivating this strain is her height, which averages over eight feet and can reach 10. Indoors the Screen of Green technique, or something else that encourages horizontal growth, is required unless you have vertical room. Outdoors you will have trouble concealing her, and she is very fragrant, so nosy neighbors will notice. If that is not a concern, you can achieve yields of up to 28 ounces per plant, indoors 21 ounces per meter2. Different than most Sativa cultivars, Amnesia Kush flowers quickly, in about eight to 10 weeks.
- Great genetics
- Fast flowering
- Big harvests
- Can grow up to 10 feet tall
Experience the Amnesia Kush strain
Inheriting the citrus and earthiness from parent OG Kush, Amnesia Kush Feminized picks up the terpene Limonene that gives her a lemony tang. Sativa influences dominate the front end of the buzz, giving the smoker an enhanced good mood. Motivating and inspiring, users get activated and stimulated, making tasks and jobs easier to undertake. The Indica comes in like a parachute, gently landing the buzz with pillowy softness. With a THC level of 18%, medical marijuana patients find Amnesia Kush very useful in treating mood disorders, depression, low energy, and plenty of other ailments.
- Lemony flavor notes
- 18% THC
- Both Indica and Sativa effects
- Excellent for therapeutic usage
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrusy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21-28 ounces outdoors|
|Lineage:||OG Kush and Amnesia Haze|
|Average Height:||Up to 98 inches|
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Amnesia Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate