- 21% THC
- Sativa Dominant
- Easy Cultivation
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Amnesia Lemon Regular Strain
The Amnesia Lemon strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid that grows to medium size and does best in organic soil. It’s important to check for pre-flowers and identify the gender of the plants to avoid accidental fertilization. After flowering, it takes 8 to 9 weeks to finish and can yield up to 550 grams per square meter under a 600-watt HPS lamp and Screen of Green setup. Outdoor growing is also possible in areas with ample sunlight and can yield up to 500 grams per plant in the northern hemisphere with the harvest time falling in early September.
- Medium sized
- 19 ounces indoors
- Slow flowering time
- 18 ounces per plant outdoors
Experience the Amnesia Lemon Regular Strain
Amnesia Lemon is a potent hybrid strain that delivers strong cerebral effects, inducing a euphoric buzz that melts away stress and lifts the mood. It also enhances mental clarity and focus, making it ideal for productive activities in moderate doses. As the effects transition to the physical level, the body experiences a gentle, soothing sensation that turns more intense, relaxing the muscles and leading to a calming and tranquil state. At high doses, it may even result in drowsiness and couch-lock. This strain is well-balanced, providing both energetic and relaxing effects for a well-rounded experience.
The Amnesia Lemon strain has a delightful aroma, combining earthy and citrus scents from its Lemon Skunk parent, with a strong lemony fragrance. The Lemon Skunk parent adds a subtle skunky note to the overall fragrance, making it a well-rounded and enjoyable aroma for users.
- Well balanced high
- Low CBD
- 21% THC level
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Taste and Smell:||Lemony|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 19 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 39-47 inches|
Regular cannabis seeds are unaltered, natural cannabis seeds that have not been feminized or genetically modified in any way. They produce both male and female plants, which is why they are favored by growers who want to produce their own seeds for future crops. Regular seeds are typically used for breeding and creating new strains, rather than for producing large quantities of flower for consumption. The gender of the plants is determined by the genes in the seed, which makes growing regular seeds a little more challenging but also offers the potential for a wider range of genetic diversity
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Amnesia Lemon Regular Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Regular Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate