- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- 21% THC
- Easy to Grow
- Nice yields
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Badazz Rolex Strain
Easy to grow Badazz Rolex Feminized Cannabis Seeds resists mold, are short, stocky, and require very little maintenance. Outdoors they prefer to be in the sun, and like warm weather, such as the Mediterranean climate. Avoid HST (high-stress training) such as twisting and snapping, she responds poorly. To maximize yields, you can use LST (low-stress training) techniques, such as Sea of Green, or binding branches to bend the shape of the plant, to create more light coverage. If you have hydroponics in place, that can increase yields from 30% to 50%. A soil setup still yields an impressive 14 ounces/meter2 indoors, and 18 ounces per plant outdoors. Rarely reaching four feet tall, it’s easy to keep hidden for stealth grows, although she emits a very strong aroma. Badazz Rolex Feminized is a good-looking cultivar, with vivid tangerine-colored pistils.
- Beginner friendly
- Fits almost anywhere
- Higher yields using hydro
- Good harvests
Experience the Badazz Rolex Strain
The very fragrant Badazz Rolex Feminized effuses a rich, piney, and earthy scent that’s pretty strong, but pleasant. When smoked, its Kush heritage comes to the fore, spicy and sweet. The effects of the strongly Indica Badazz Rolex are different than anticipated, as they start head-oriented, sparking a more Sativa-like experience. Over an hour, more traditional Indica influence takes over, providing more of a calming, body locking high. A nap seems like a good idea at this point, feelings of serenity and peaceful bliss promoting pleasant dreams and slumber.
- Loud aroma
- Kush taste
- Hybrid effects
- 21% THC
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Taste and Smell:||Spicy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces indoors|
|Lineage:||Bad Azz Kush|
Rollex OG Kush
|Height:||Up to 47 inches|
Hydro has a tendency to produce higher yields
Strawberry Cheese Autoflower
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Blue Cheese Autoflower
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Badazz Rolex Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate