- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Big Harvests
- 20% THC
- Delectable Taste
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Naturally resistant to many marijuana pathogens and vermin, Banana Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds take some effort to cultivate. Unruly foliage means persistent trimming to ensure airflow and light coverage to the lower plant. Banana Kush Feminized is a hungry plant and requires above-average amounts of nutrients. Towards the end of the growth, she also may need support to help hold up the heavy colas. To maximize harvests Banana Kush Feminized flourishes in a hydro setup, incorporating the Sea of Green technique. Staying under four feet tall, Banana Kush Feminized is excellent for indoors, stealth grows, or guerrilla growing. She is a very pretty cultivar that’s covered in bright burnt tangerine-colored pistils. Expect nice harvests of up to 25 ounces per plant outdoors, and 19 ounces per meter2 inside.
As one would expect, the overwhelming scent of Banana Kush is banana, but it also has a Kush-like skunkiness to it. Its great taste is due to its unique blend of terpenes that add some earthy, woody flavor to it. Hitting almost instantly upon firing up, you are immediately exhilarated by a strong head rush, followed shortly thereafter by more conventional Indica-like effects. Don’t make any big plans when smoking Banana Kush, other than time off from your stressful day. You might experience drowsiness and an intense body buzz, melting you into the couch. Medical Marijuana patients benefit from its therapeutic properties, and with 20% THC has the power that recreational users love.
More Info here
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Banana|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 25 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 35-47 inches|
To prevent pests and diseases, it is important to use disease-free plants, and to avoid overcrowding, and to use clean equipment when handling the plants
Hellfire OG Feminized
Rainbow Zest Feminized
Cream Caramel Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Banana Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate