- Balanced Hybrid Effects
- Tasty Cheese Flavor
- Easiest Auto-Flower To Grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
None. No weaknesses, Big Cheese has strong THC levels, is easy to grow, resists environmental problems, has great flavors, perfect for stealth grows, and has great skunky cheese flavor.
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Taste and Smell:||Berries|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14 ounces indoors|
Cream Cheese Auto
|Average Height:||Up to 28-47 inches|
Growing the Big Cheese Auto Strain
Pathogens, insects, and bad weather pose no challenge for tough Big Cheese Auto Cannabis. Great for stealthy outdoor grows, she grows between two to four feet tall and doesn’t have much of a smell, thwarting nosy neighbors. Strong sturdy branches have no problem holding heavy colas, making Big Cheese one of the easiest auto-flowers to grow. One tip to remember is to prune older leaves a little at a time to not stress her, while promoting airflow and to get light to the interior. Outdoors Big Cheese does best in a dry, hot climate, to reap up to four ounces per plant. Indoors you have your choice of growing mediums, which when combined with a Sea of Green method can yield 14 ounces/meter2.
- Easy as it gets cultivation
- 2-4 feet tall
- Resists bugs and disease
- Can handle tough weather
Experience the Big Cheese Auto Strain
Even though physically Indica dominant, Big Cheese Auto Cannabis has balanced effects. It’s more of a weekend or night strain due to the Indica finishing the high, bringing on drowsiness. Sativa influence starts the show, however, and at 21% THC, it hits hard. Happy head effects that uplift the mood set the tone for the rest of the experience, along with a smooth smoke.
The Indica kicks in a little while later, opioid-like, but without the harmful consequences. Sedating and relaxing, look for a comfortable landing spot, couch lock and sleep arrive shortly. Skunk-like, strong cheese flavor highlight the obviously named Big Cheese Auto when smoked, but it is surprisingly odorless in the garden. Duel effects mean better medicinal effects according to MMJ patients, who use it to fight arthritis, high tension, depression, sleeplessness, migraines, and more.
- Balanced effects
- Strong THC level
- Skunky, Cheesy, smooth smoke
- Low odor when flowering
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 18%
THC Level: 18%
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 22%
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
OG Kush Autoflower
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Big Cheese Auto Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
Gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
Lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
Kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate