- Big Harvests
- Indica Dominant
- Great Genetics
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Yields:||Up to 25 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Apples|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 31-47 inches|
Grow the Big Mango Strain
Genetic giants Critical and Somango combine to create Big Mango Feminized Cannabis Seeds. It’s an Indica-structured beauty that grows to about three feet indoors and can stretch up to four feet tall outside. The limbs are strong and brawny, easily able to support its gigantic apical cola. Fimming or topping will help create more budding sites if you have the knowledge. Although she does fine in soil if you have the equipment and experience she thrives in a hydroponic setup. Thick foliage needs pruning to prevent moisture build-up, which can lead to problems. Outstanding yields of up to 18 ounces per meter indoors and 25 ounces per plant are possible.
- Big harvests
- Needs to be kept trimmed
- 36 inches indoors, 48 inches outdoors
- Can handle some high stress training
Experience the Big Mango Strain
Mainly Indica effects result from smoking Big Mango Feminized Cannabis. Joyous and euphoric mental responses are typical, thanks to the Sativa, but the dominant experience is relaxing and body-oriented. An unusual feature of Big Mango is that if used moderately, it doesn’t usually cause couch-lock, so you can sneak in a toke or two and still remain productive. This is great for MMJ patients who need their medication but also need to finish tasks. Some of the conditions it’s purported to treat include sleeplessness, depression, anxiousness, inflamed joints, and chronic headaches. Sweet tropical and domestic fruit flavors, thanks to a sparkling terpene profile, give Big Mango its great taste.
- Mostly Indica
- If used in moderation, you can stay productive
- Great for patients who want Indica during daytime
- Great taste
A one-hitter is a small, tube-like device used to smoke small amounts of cannabis at a time. It works well for micro dosing, and helps conserve marijuana by being more efficient than other methods for smoking your herb
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 18%
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Sticky Dickie Feminized
THC Level: 25%
Sour Skies Feminized
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 19%
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Big Mango Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate