- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- 20% THC
- Huge Harvests
- Complex Taste
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Black Demon OG Strain
With spectacular plum and tangerine-colored, snowy trichome-covered buds, Black Demon OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce a cultivar that is very easy on the eyes. Not just another pretty face, it’s also tough and sturdy, making it very easy to grow. At under three feet tall, Black Demon OG Feminized works indoors or out, and for stealth and guerilla grows (beware, it does have a strong odor). Very bushy with thick foliage, you must keep up with her trimming to prevent bud rot. If you decide to grow indoors, a Sea of Green technique can yield 23 ounces/meter2, and outdoors an astounding 25 ounces/plant. Not recommended for cold weather, if she does get a cool night or two, amazing purplish highlights appear.
- Beautiful coloration
- Under 36 inches tall
- Great harvests
Experience the Black Demon OG Strain
With a complex terpene profile, Black Demon OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce one of the best-tasting strains around. It’s hard to describe because there are so many layers, but dankness, spicy, and tart are all in there, and a lot more. A strong 20% THC level acts quickly and surprisingly with a Sativa-like head rush, inspiring and joyful. The 75% Indica takes over soon, relaxing into a great body buzz, comforting and smooth. Perfect for late evenings, or when you feel like napping, Black Demon OG Feminized promotes a drowsy, happy state of mind.
- Complex terpene profile
- Great taste
- 20% THC
- 75% Indica
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
75% Indica and 25% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 25 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 35 inches|
It makes a great present, your friends will appreciate your house gift at parties
Black Widow Feminized
Black Hulk Feminized
Black Domina Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Black Demon OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate