- Big Harvests
- Flowers Fast
- 18% THC
- 95% Indica
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Black Domina Strain
Coming from a long line of impressive strains, Black Domina Feminized Cannabis Seeds take the best of those traits and make a new, even better breed. Known for its deep, dark green colorization that is so inky that it appears ebony, when exposed to cold nights turns a dark plum shade, a stunning look. You don’t want to expose Black Domina Feminized to cold, however, as she performs best under optimal conditions, warm and sunny. Although dense, trimming is fairly easy, as there are more buds to foliage than most marijuana plants. The top cola is very lengthy and heavy, while the lower budding sites are shorter but also massive. Black Domina Feminized produces large, thick buds resulting in enormous yields, 16 ounces/meter2 indoors, and 25 ounces per plant outdoors. Black Domina Feminized Cannabis Seeds are easy to grow, from seed to gigantic bud.
- Great genetics
- High bud to leaf ratio
- Big, weighty colas
- Impressive yields
Experience the Black Domina Strain
For marijuana smokers who love Indica effects, Black Domina Feminized Cannabis seeds deliver the goods, scoring 95%. A musky, earthy taste, with sour, blackberry, and pepper undertones delights the senses when smoked. A quick-acting mental buzz arrives first, optimistic and silly, followed up by a hard-hitting body blow, and a full-blown couch lock. Don’t plan on going anywhere or doing much, the 18% THC is powerful enough to make you very drowsy, and is great as a sleep aid. It also causes strong hunger, so keep some munchies handy.
- 95% Indica
- Delightful taste
- 18% THC
- Sleep inducing
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 25 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59-98 inches|
Light can degrade the THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in cannabis, which can decrease its potency. It is best to store cannabis in a dark place or to use opaque containers to protect it from light
Arabian Lights Mix pack
Blood Diamond OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Slack Attack Mix pack
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Black Domina Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Instructions
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate