- 25% THC
- Easy to Grow
- Balanced Hybrid
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Most growers find cultivating Black Widow Feminized Cannabis Seeds a pleasant and easy experience. With a natural immunity against disease and most vermin, outdoor growing becomes that much easier. If you grow in a climate that doesn’t exceed 65% humidity and is warm, outdoors is a better option. Black Widow Feminized can grow up to six feet tall but responds well to various height reduction methods. A very versatile cultivar, Black Widow Feminized can incorporate Sea of Green (SoG) or Screen of Green (SCRoG), and does well with both dirt and hydro setups. Expected yields from an outdoor grow are 14 ounces per plant. Indoors, mimic ideal climate conditions and she’ll yield close to 16 ounces ounces/meter2, where her height will only get up to three feet.
- Easy grow
- Outdoors only in low humidity
- Six feet tall outdoors, three feet indoors
- Built in resistance to bugs and pathogens
Winner of the 1995 High Times Cannabis Cup, Black Widow Feminized is a balanced hybrid with strong effects. Tipping the scale at a monstrous 25%, low-tolerance tokers need to take it slow. The experience kicks off with a heady, Sativa-influenced rush, which is quickly joined by hunger pangs and relaxed, body effects. Drowsiness and sleep may follow, and more Indica-like influence later in the high. The smell of the Black Widow Feminized cultivar is pleasant but very strong, so indoors have good ventilation, outdoors beware of nosy neighbors. The smoke is sweet and fruity, with strong skunk notes and some pine.
- Award winner
- Balanced hybrid
- 25% THC
- Strong odor
|THC:||Up to 25%|
|Taste and Smell:||Piney|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 11-14 ounces outdoors|
South Indian Indica
|Height:||Up to 71 inches|
Cannabis buds can absorb odors from other things around them, so it’s best to keep them away from strong smelling items like spices, perfumes, or cleaning supplies
Sour Skies Feminized
High THC Mix pack
Grape Ape Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Black Widow Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate