- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Big yields
- Gorgeous Cultivar
- 20% THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Blackberry Kush Strain
Becoming a spectacular, beautiful plant, Blackberry Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds develop deep purple and jade green foliage that surround a large main cola, a sight to behold. Staying under a meter tall, these plants are convenient indoors or out. However, their low altitude doesn’t hinder the yield, and Blackberry Kush can deliver 16 ounces per meter2 indoors and 19 ounces per plant outside. Very resistant to most common problems, she does have a weakness for spider mites. There are a couple of things you can do to maximize Blackberry Kush’s potential; try using a 1/2 ratio of coco coir to dirt; keep the humidity down indoors, and only grow outside in a dryish climate; use the SoG (Sea of Green) method indoors, and use low-stress training (LST), she responds well to them. Using these simple techniques, Blackberry Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds will deliver an abundance of potent, resinous buds.
- beautiful cultivar
- Under 39 inches
- Very good harvests
- Resilience built in
Experience the Blackberry Kush Strain
Boasting a wonderful terpene profile, Blackberry Kush Feminized Cannabis tastes and smells as good as she looks. Blackberries and other fruit flavors mix to create its unique, complex, luscious taste. At 80% Indica, you get some minor head buzz, but the majority of the effects are body-oriented. Users have reported sparks of creativity that go unacted upon, due to the laziness Blackberry Kush inspires. Medically, patients have reported relief from a myriad of conditions, including chronic headaches, joint and tendon pain, and too many other ailments to possibly list. Keep the remote and snacks handy, Blackberry Kush causes munchies and drowsiness.
- Varied terpene list
- 80% Indica
- Body dominant effects
- Very good for MMJ patients
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
80% Indica 20% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Diesel|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 19 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 30-39 inches|
Proper air flow is essential for healthy cannabis plants. It helps to prevent mold and mildew, and also helps to strengthen the plant’s stem
Candyman Mix pack
Purps Mix pack
Candy Kush Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Blackberry Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate