- Indica Dominant
- 20% THC
- Therapeutic Properties
- Big Harvests
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Blue Cheese Strain
When growing Blue Cheese Feminized Cannabis Seeds, they prefer cooler weather than a lot of other cultivars. When exposed to cool nights, it brings out the violet and azure tones against emerald and yellow buds.
Naturally rugged and adaptable, Blue Cheese Feminized is immune to most of the problems that plague other strains. No worries about powdery mildew, molds, and various vermin, making her easy to grow outdoors.
To maximize yields for your Blue Cheese Feminized Cannabis Seeds there are certain techniques you can utilize. Low Stress Training (LST) involves using string to tie branches so the they grow horizontal, to help the lower boughs receive more sunshine and airflow.
A hydroponic setup should shorten overall grow time, and makes it easier to feed her. Either with hydro or soil, Blue Cheese Feminized does very well in a Sea of Green setup, to increase grow area usage. Avoid High Stress Training (HST), involving cutting, twisting and breaking branches, she doesn’t respond well.
Training Blue Cheese will speed up and maximize output, and you can expect good yields of 18 ounces per meter2 indoor, and 19 ounces per plant out.
- Likes cool weather
- Cool weather brings out pretty colors
- Very tough and easy to grow
- Good yields
Experience the Blue Cheese Strain
With a name like Blue Cheese, one would assume it would reek of stinky cheese, but the name refers more to lineage as opposed to smell. Although there is some cheesiness, it’s not overwhelming. It combines fresh fruit smells to produce a much less overpowering aroma.
This award winner is highly Indica dominant, and as one would expect, a very relaxing, body-oriented smoke. The effects last quite a while, and with 20% THC, they hit hard. It is a creeper, however, so give it a little while before packing a second bowl. You might want to toke it slowly, as its a little cough inducing.
Medical users like the effects for various conditions, including appetite issues, depression, anxiousness, and sleeplessness. Muscle tensions are soothed, and it helps combat inflammation. Some even use it to fight chronic headaches. Low moods are uplifted, stress seeps out, and a sweet high is enjoyed.
- Surprisingly pleasant aroma
- Highly Indica dominant
- Long lasting effects
- Award winning strain
Genetics. It was created by combining Blueberry and UK Cheese
|Strain||Highly Indica Dominant|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:|| Blue Cheese|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 19 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 79 inches|
Also Available at a Discount in the
Skywalker OG Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Blue Dream Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Blue Cheese Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate