- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Good Harvests
- Moderate THC
- Tremendous Terpene Profile
- Great Medical benefits
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Blue OG Strain
Growing Blue OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds is a pretty easy affair, as it resists most marijuana growing problems. Coming in at under five feet tall, it can easily be grown indoors or out, and if you want to limit its height even further, techniques such as the Sea of Green can be utilized. If you don’t need to limit its height, the plant’s branches are thick enough to support their weight. The only real maintenance she needs is to trim and prune, as she is pretty bushy, to promote airflow inside for the stem and lower branches. An ounce of prevention is an ounce of good weed. Expected yields are 18 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 18 ounces per plant outside.
- resistant to most cannabis problems
- 18 ounce yields
- Some pruning is necessary
- Use the Sea of Green to max out floor space
Experience the Blue OG Strain
Boasting a rich and tasty terpene profile, Blue OG Feminized Cannabis has an overall blueberry taste, injected with earthy, piney, and woodsy flavors. Citrus on the inhale and sweet on the exhale, its complex and tasty.
Coming in at 16% THC, Blue OG Feminized is perfect for those who want medical benefits and don’t want to be overwhelmed. You will get buzzed, just without the green-out. As an Indica dominant, you get all the relaxing Indica effects without being couch-locked, and people have reported relief from a multitude of ailments, including low mood, anxiousness, nervousness, and more.
- Moderate THC level of 16%
- Tastes like blueberries
- Indica dominant
- Excellent for MMJ patients
The Blue OG strain is an excellent choice for medical patients, low tolerance users, or for just getting a buzz when you can’t get wasted
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 16%|
|Taste and Smell:||Blueberry|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Average Height:||Up to 59 inches|
Bubblegum Haze Feminized
UltraViolet OG Feminized
3 Kings Feminized
Maui Wowie Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Blue OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate