- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- 14% THC
- Award Winning
- Great for Edibles
- Massive Yields
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Blue Widow Strain
Growing Blue Widow Feminized Cannabis Seeds is a breeze; they don’t attract pests and resist most diseases that are so common to other marijuana plants. The best conditions for Blue Widow is warm and sticky, as she deals well humidity. She can reach heights of up to 10 feet tall, but is very sturdy and can support her own weight, so you probably won’t need to use support. Outdoor cultivation is preferred to give plenty of headroom.
If you decide to grow indoors, you should probably use a height limiting technique, such as the Sea of Green, which encourages lateral growth. Indoors you can expect up to 18 ounces per meter2. You can also trim and top, which can help.
Due to her height and resilience, outdoor growing is optimal. You can harvest almost 40 ounces of buds from a single plant, which is extraordinary. She will also compliment your garden as Blue Widow Feminized is very pretty, with dazzling green buds, fine tangerine hairs, and hints of blue and violet highlights, which stand out even more when she is exposed to a cool night.
- Great outdoor strain
- Amazing yields
- Not susceptible to common marijuana problems
- Very pretty
Experience the Blue Widow Strain
Indica dominant hybrid Blue Widow Feminized gives you all the effects you would expect, but at 14% THC you have better control over how high you get. With a 38 ounce per plant harvest, you can smoke plenty, or micro dose more efficiently. Low tolerance users can smoke Blue Widow without fear of a green out, while higher tolerance users can smoke more and enjoy the great taste.
Great taste and aroma are what make Blue Widow Feminized famous. Lovely earthy and fruity aromas waft off the flowers, which increase when ground. When smoked, add sweetness and some citrusy flavor to the mix. A favorite among cooks, edibles are a perfect way to consume Blue Widow Feminized, making any dish or snack even more delicious.
The Sativa hits first, giving a nice, mellow head buzz. The relaxed Indica follows shortly after, settling you down and soothing frayed nerves. A perfect after-work strain, Blue Widow also has many therapeutic uses, too, such as treating depression, insomnia, low appetite, anxiety, and many more symptoms.
- Indica dominant
- Evening strain
- Great for edibles
- 14% THC
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 14%|
|Taste and Smell:||Blueberry|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 39 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 79-118 inches|
They contribute to the taste and flavor of the weed and are thought to contribute to the “entourage effect”, enhancing medicinal qualities
|Low THC||Marijuana Strains|
Great White Shark
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Super Skunk Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Blue Widow Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate