- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Huge Harvests
- Colorful Cultivar
- Long Lasting Effects
|FREE & DISCREET |
- Free Shipping in the USA!
- Orders Typically Arrive in a Week to Ten Days
- No Hassle Damage Policy
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Bank Transfer
- Credit or Debit Cards
- 25 Years in the Business
- First Rate Customer Support
- Affordable Pricing
- Multiple, Convenient Ways to Pay
- Germination Guaranteed
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
80% Indica 20% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 16%|
|Taste and Smell:|| Earthy|
|Flowers in:||9 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18-25 ounces per 3ft2|
Purple Thai Sativa
Tastes and Smells
Created by iconic Cannabis breeder by DJ Short, Blueberry Feminized is one of the tastiest strains there is. Complex flavor notes including Earthy and pine, and of course blueberry. “Best Indica of the Year” High Times Cannabis Cup winner Blueberry is 80% Indica, and delivers much in the way of medicinal benefits you would expect from an Indica. Headaches, stress, sleeplessness, and more are indications that Blueberry deals with. A relaxing strain, with just enough Sativa to prevent couch lock. 16% THC level also helps prevent side effects from over doing it, allowing you to enjoy Blueberry in bigger quantities.
You can easily grow Blueberry indoors, and she will give you up to 18 ounces of quality bud, but make sure you give lots of elbow room, cause she gets tall and wide. Proper airflow is a must to maximize her potential. Outdoors, the yield increases to 25 ounces per square yard if the conditions are sunny and has plenty of airflow, so keeping up with pruning is important. Blueberry Feminized is also quite pretty to look at, with purple, red, then blue highlights. Indoors expect flowering in about 9 weeks, outdoors in early fall, and if growing outdoors, you’ll need a Steppe or Mediterranean climate during the grow season.
Blueberry Feminized Ideal Conditions
The Mediterranean Climate is defined by hot, dry summers as well as chilly, wet winters. Cultivars that thrive in these conditions are prone to overwatering, since the growing season is dry. Think California’s coastal climate, given that this is the only Mediterranean climate in the United States. Keep the humidity down and the heat up to emulate these conditions indoors.
The Steppe Climate has just enough rain to support short grasses and shrubs, but not enough for trees unless they are near a water source. Another way to identify this climate condition is grassland with hot summers and cool to bitter winters. Keep the humidity down and don’t overwater. If the soil is damp, it doesn’t need water. Also, keep the area warm.
- Deals! – find the best prices on marijuana seeds
- Marijuana Grow Guides – all the information you need
- Delivery Guaranteed
- Grow journals – keep track of your growing, and see how others are doing
- Marijuana Grow Kits – Everything needed for cultivating from seed to flower!
- Germination guaranteed
- Autoflower seeds – harvest in 10 to 14 weeks – multiple harvests – Easy for new growers
- Mix Packs – Up to 50% cheaper than buying individually
- Very discreet shipping and handling
- Free shipping to U.S. states
- Forum – interact with other growers, share tips and tricks, reviews
- Blog – Read fantastic articles by experts in the Cannabis business!