- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Blueberry Head Band Strain
When growing Blueberry Head Band Feminized Cannabis Seeds, you have to account for its height. Generally around eight feet, under good circumstances they can reach over 12. The colas are unusually lengthy instead of the usual girthy, but they get heavy so the branches will need support. Due to her outstanding genetics, Blueberry Head Band Feminized resists bugs, various rots, and mildew like a champ, making outdoor growing optimal.
Climate and Yield
Although Blueberry Head Band prefers warm conditions, when exposed to the odd cold night her foliage turns a lovely dark violet. Yields outdoors can reach an amazing 42 ounces per plant outdoors, indoors you may need to use training techniques, such as ScrOG, to limit her height. The yield comes down to 14 ounces per meter2.
- About 96 inches tall
- Long, heavy colas
- Amazing yields outdoors
- Limbs need support
Experience the Blueberry Head Band Strain
As a balanced hybrid, you would expect Blueberry Head Band Feminized Cannabis Seeds to have balanced effects; however, the experience is heavily Sativa dominant. It’s fast acting , making it perfect for wake and bake sessions; with 16% THC and the 50% Indica to balance it out, you remain functional and energized. The buzz is mostly head oriented, with a slight body high.
Taste and Aroma
With a complex flavor profile, the aroma of Blueberry Head Band Feminized is sweet, sour, slightly skunky, with a touch of lemon and diesel. More sweet than the aroma, the taste of the smoke has distinct blueberries, and sugary sweetness.
- 50/50 hybrid
- Cerebral high
- Sugary sweet blueberry taste
- Some body effects, but more of a day strain
: any of several chemical compounds (such as anandamide) that are naturally produced within the body and bind to the same brain receptors as compounds (such as THC) derived from cannabis
“Endocannabinoid.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/endocannabinoid.
|THC:||Up to 16%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 35-42 ounces outdoors|
Cali Sour D
|Height:||Up to 98 inches|
Maple Leaf Feminized
UltraViolet OG Feminized
Bubblegum Haze Feminized
Blue OG Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Blueberry Head Band Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate