- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- 20% THC
- Resists Common Marijuana Pests
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Yields:||Up to 19 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 79 inches|
Grow the Blushing Truffle Strain
Crossbreeding Early Skunk and Rosetta Stone feminized produced excellent Indica dominant Blushing Truffle Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Relatively easy to grow, the main issue is dealing with their height. Between four and six and a half feet tall, you can use a Sea of Green with her to maximize space indoors. Flowering exceptionally fast in six to eight weeks, be careful with pruning as she doesn’t have much time to heal, the earlier in veg you can do it the better. Branches are strong enough to carry her small colas, but the large apical cola gets pretty large, you may need to perform topping or use a screen of green to promote more budding sites. If you are trying to hide her from neighbors, be aware she has a strong scent. Outdoor growing works well as she resists common marijuana problems such as mold and pathogens, and you can reap 19 ounces per plant in a sunny growing season. Indoors using the SOG you can harvest 18 ounces per square meter.
- Good genetics
- Use the Sea of Green technique
- Fast flowering
- Very resilient
Experience the Blushing Truffle Strain
Relaxing Indica effects dominate the experience of smoking Blushing Truffle Feminized Cannabis, but there is a Sativa element. On top of the excellent body stone, you get soaring, euphoric head effects to open the high. Colors become more vivid, music improves, even bad TV gets interesting. Best used as a nighttime cocktail replacement, it does have a tendency to cause drowsiness, which could be desirable after a long, hard day. It also causes the munchies in most users, which could aid people fighting nausea or eating problems. Other medical indications she is touted to possess include pain management, migraines, depression, and arthritis. Pungent fragrances permeate your grow space, with scents of a freshly tilled soil, pine, and sweetness.
- Indica dominant
- Good therapeutic results
- Strong early Sativa effects early
- 20% THC
First, you need to decarb your marijuana. Then you need to infuse a carrier, such as butter or oil. Substitute the oil into whatever recipe you are making, and that’s it
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 21%
Critical Bilbo Feminized
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 21%
Gorilla Lemon Fire
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
THC Level: 23%
Disco Bizkit Feminized
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 12%
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Blushing Truffle Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate