- 30% THC!
- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Good Yields
- Easy Grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Bruce Banner 2.0 Strain
Growing Bruce Banner 2.0 Feminized Cannabis Seeds is an easy job, with a few tips to maximize output. It’s recommended to mix your organic soil with a two to one ratio of soil to coco coir. Growing to between four and six feet, use the Sea of Green to encourage lateral growth and spread the flowering sites. The Screen of Green can be used to get maximum light coverage and support the branches. Trim lower leaves to concentrate energy to the budding sights.
Not susceptible to pests and diseases, cultivating Bruce Banner 2.0 Feminized Cannabis Seeds outdoors is doable. Indoors you have account for her height by using the above techniques or another vertical limiting method, so make sure you’re grow area has plenty of headroom. You can harvest up to 19 ounces per meter2. Outside, Bruce Banner 2.0 has strong aroma that’s hard to conceal, otherwise yields increase up to 19 ounces per plant.
- Easy to grow
- Between 48 and 72 inches
- Fights off insects and pathogens
- Excellent yields
Experience the Bruce Banner 2.0 Strain
Not for the inexperienced, Bruce Banner 2.0 Feminized has an intense THC level, 30%, which is the highest on this site. It’s also Sativa dominant, so the effects are head oriented, not a good combination for low tolerance users. If you make edibles with this, make sure to test your THC levels, overindulgence can lead to a unwelcomed experience.
Many medical patients are daily smokers and developed a high tolerance to their marijuana. The high THC will bust through almost any of that issue, and more. Used to treat a variety conditions, Bruce Banner 2.0 aids with stress, depression, pain management and more. However, it is not recommended for insomnia or if you are susceptible to anxiousness, paranoia, or other green-outs.
Tasting a lot like its original version, Bruce Banner 2.0 Feminized has a tangy, lemony, citrusy taste, with a strong shot of diesel. The strong scent of the plant is berry, diesel, and sweet.
- Lots of terpenes
- Daily MMJ users with high tolerance love it
- Sky-high 20% THC
- Sativa dominant
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 30%|
|Taste and Smell:||Diesel|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 16-19 ounces outdoors|
|Lineage:||Bruce Banner #3|
Strawberry Diesel F3
|Height:||Up to 51-71 inches|
Firstly, the high takes longer to arrive, anywhere from a few minutes to hours. Secondly, it lasts longer, although you results can vary
|Extreme THC||Feminized Seeds|
Kosher Kush Feminized
Star Killer Feminized
5 Alive Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Bruce Banner 2.0 Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate