- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Big Harvests
- Very Tall
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Bubblegum Haze Strain
Unless you have very tall ceilings, growing Bubblegum Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds indoors is going to be very difficult. Capable of getting to ten feet, and getting to its average of nine feet quickly, it also presents challenges outside. Bubblegum Haze Feminized is best left to experienced growers.
Bubblegum Haze Feminized needs to be supported to hold up her heavy branches, with trellises or other reinforcement. She is susceptible to bugs, powdery mildew, and molds, at least weekly pruning is required to help with this. Remove any dead leaves to also improve airflow; she needs lots of air to keep her from holding moisture. Keep Bubblegum Haze Feminized out of high humidity, hopefully below 60%. Research other height-reducing techniques and the cherry on top is her strong odor, if her height doesn’t attract the neighbors, her smell will. After all that effort, you will be rewarded with large yields, up to 35 ounces per plant.
- Can get very tall
- Need to support the limbs
- Keep her pruned
- Very big harvests, up to 35 ounces per plant
Experience the Bubblegum Haze Strain
Having a very strong odor that translates to the taste when smoked, Bubblegum Haze has a strong candied fruit odor, with musk, hash, and citrus notes, a very smooth smoke that doesn’t usually cause coughing. Being Sativa dominant, you would think it would be a daytime strain, but that’s not the case here. It will make you silly, mind going full blast for about an hour, then the Indica takes over, settling everything down. More of an evening and weekend toke.
- Smooth smoking strain
- Moderate THC
- Although Sativa dominant, more of a night strain
- Very strong odor
Most tents have a place to install a carbon filter, which will reduce odor a lot
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 16%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus |
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 25-35 ounces outdoors|
|Average Height:||Up to 79-118 inches|
Maple Leaf Feminized
Maui Wowie Feminized
Blue OG Feminized
3 Kings Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Bubblegum Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate