- Crazy 29% THC
- Great Yields
- Balanced Hybrid
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
The Cake Bomb Strain is an energizing hybrid with an extremely high THC level of 29%, and mostly Sativa, head-oriented effects
Grow the Cake Bomb Strain
Inheriting its massive THC levels from parent Do-si-dos, Cake Bomb Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a new smoker nightmare and a new grower’s dream. Thin foliage means almost no pruning, and it won’t hide moisture, lessoning the chance of attracting mold, mildew, or other pathogens. Height can be an issue, she averages between five and six and a half feet tall, but can stretch to even greater length. Use a SCroG method or some higher stress training such as topping, especially indoors where vertical space is limited. Thinly built branches and stem make carrying its heavy colas impossible, so plan on installing some support during flowering. Impressive harvests are possible, indoors up to 21 ounces per square meter, outside in a warm, sunny climate up to 28 ounces per plant.
- Great genetics
- Needs very little pruning
- Great for Scrogging
- Large colas
Experience the Cake Bomb Strain
Insanely high THC levels of 29% are the outstanding feature of Cake Bomb Feminized Cannabis. Balanced effects are different from most hybrids, in that they act at the same time as opposed to the Sativa hitting first, resulting in a psychedelic, more trippy experience. If you want to get really high, Cake Bomb is your strain. Uplifting head effects combine with a strong body stone, making the experience both relaxing and euphoric, a truly unique high, especially for high-tolerance users. Often daily medical users build up a resistance to lower THC levels, not getting the full effect of their prescribed treatment. Cake Bomb is the antidote, and it’s said to fight migraines, depression, arthritis, and sleeplessness. Straightforward pot taste include heavy fuel-like, lemony and piney notes.
- Extreme THC level of 29%
- Strong Sativa effects
- Uplifting, energizing
- Great taste
|THC:||Up to 29%|
|Taste and Smell:||Fuel|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 28 Ounces Outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59-79 inches|
Absolutely, use the CannaPete’s Marijuana Edibles Calculator to figure out the amount of THC per serving and you’ll see that the higher the THC, the less marijuana you have to use, making strong strains more economical
Cream Caramel Feminized
Black Demon OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Lemon Garlic OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Cake Bomb Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate