- High THC 24%
- Very Easy to Grow
- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Mold Resistant
|FREE & DISCREET |
- Free Shipping in the USA!
- Orders Typically Arrive in a Week to Ten Days
- No Hassle Damage Policy
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Bank Transfer
- Credit or Debit Cards
- 25 Years in the Business
- First Rate Customer Support
- Affordable Pricing
- Multiple, Convenient Ways to Pay
- Germination Guaranteed
|Strain||Indica dominant hybrid |
70% Indica 30% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 24%|
|Taste and Smell:|| Pungent|
|Flowers in:||9 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces per 3x3ft|
|Lineage:||Breeder Mandala Seeds|
Up to 8 feet outdoors
California Dream Feminized is also available in these Mixpacks:
Growing the California Dream Strain
Bred originally by Mandala Seeds, California Dream Feminized is very easy to grow and is mold resistant, a very hardy cultivar. California Dream is a high yielding strain, delivering about 21 ounces per harvest. It’s also easy to clone, making it even more productive.
Effects of the California Dream Strain
At 70% Indica, California Dream is excellent for nighttime use, and has great therapeutic properties, including as a stress reliever and against anxiousness. California Dream has a pungent skunky odor, with mint and citrus undertones. Tipping the scales at a whopping 24% THC level, its best used in moderation, and is the prescription for high tolerance users.
California Dream Feminized Favored Climates
The Mediterranean Climate is defined by hot, dry summers as well as chilly, wet winters. Cultivars that thrive in these conditions are prone to overwatering, since the growing season is dry. Think California’s coastal climate, given that this is the only Mediterranean climate in the United States. Keep the humidity down and the heat up to emulate these conditions indoors.
The Steppe Climate has just enough rain to support short grasses and shrubs, but not enough for trees unless they are near a water source. Another way to identify this climate condition is grassland with hot summers and cool to bitter winters. Keep the humidity down and don’t overwater. If the soil is damp, it doesn’t need water. Also, keep the area warm.
- Deals! – find the best prices on marijuana seeds
- Marijuana Grow Guides – all the information you need
- Delivery Guaranteed
- Grow journals – keep track of your growing, and see how others are doing
- Marijuana Grow Kits – Everything needed for cultivating from seed to flower!
- Germination guaranteed
- Autoflower seeds – harvest in 10 to 14 weeks – multiple harvests – Easy for new growers
- Mix Packs – Up to 50% cheaper than buying individually
- Very discreet shipping and handling
- Free shipping to U.S. states
- Forum – interact with other growers, share tips and tricks, reviews
- Blog – Read fantastic articles by experts in the Cannabis business!