- 19% THC
- Sativa Dominant
- Easy Cultivation
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Candy Punch Regular Strain
Candy Punch regular seeds are a blend of a landrace African strain and Great White Shark, a 1997 Cannabis Cup-winning strain. The genetics of Great White Shark are a blend of a South Indian sativa, a South American sativa, and the hybrid Super Skunk. Candy Punch regular seeds produce plants that are photoperiod, meaning they flower based on changes in daylight hours. The plants grow well indoors, outside, or in a greenhouse and are best grown with a Screen of Green technique. During the vegetative phase, temperatures should be kept at 67-78°F with a relative humidity of 40%. In the flowering phase, the lighting schedule should be changed to 12/12 hours of light and darkness. The indoor harvest can yield up to 16-21 ounces per square meter and the outdoor harvest can yield up to 21 ounces per plant, with a harvest season in mid to late October.
- Landrace genetics
- Under 28 inches
- 21 ounce harvests
Experience the Candy Punch Regular Strain
Candy Punch regular is a sativa-dominant strain known for its high THC levels (19%) and its ability to produce a strong euphoria and contentment, reducing anxiety and stress. It is known to stimulate the mind, improve mood, and enhance social interactions. This strain is also helpful for creativity, focus, and motivation. It provides a mental buzz that carries over to the body, making it a popular choice for “wake-and-bake” consumers. While Candy Punch regular is relaxing and long-lasting, it should not be consumed before bed.
The sweetness of Candy Punch regular marijuana is balanced with the earthy, herbal, and floral notes that reflect its Kush heritage. This combination creates a unique flavor profile that is fruity with a hint of sourness, reminiscent of berries and lemon. The sugary taste during inhale makes this strain appealing for those who enjoy sweet flavors.
- Sativa dominant
- Wellness benefits
- 19% THC level
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Berry|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-28 inches|
Genetic Diversity: Regular seeds produce both male and female plants, providing growers with a wider range of genetic diversity from which to choose
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Candy Punch Regular Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Regular Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate