- Very Easy to Grow
- 16% CBD
- Balanced Hybrid
- Flowers Fast
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Carmen 2.0 Strain
Easy to grow Carmen 2.0 Feminized Cannabis Seeds presents no problems whatsoever, inside or out. Some growers prefer to grow in a hydroponic environment, while others like soil, Carmen 2.0 Feminized Cannabis Seeds will do well in either. It thrives in any reasonable climate but prefers it warm and sunny. Coming in between 32-48 inches, Carmen 2.0 Feminized works really well in a Sea of Green. Expected yields are 12 ounces per meter2 indoors and 12 ounces per plant outside.
- Beginner friendly
- For multiple plants, use the Sea of Green
- Medium yields
- Under four feet
Experience the Carmen 2.0 Strain
The taste and smell of Carmen 2.0 Feminized Cannabis Seeds are very citrusy, with tangerines mixed with berries, very tasty and sweet. With THC levels between 1% and 9%, there are little to no psychoactive effects with Carmen 2.0, perfect for those seeking relief but a no-go for recreational users. There are tremendous effects reported from using the CBD with just a touch of THC, and its commonly used to treat a diverse and wide-ranging list of ailments, including: Swollen and achy joints, headaches, anxiousness, low mood, and many more.
- Very low THC
- Very high CBD
- Perfect for medical patients
- Citrus taste
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus |
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 12 ounces outdoors|
|Average Height:||Up to 31-47 inches|
There is limited research on the health effects of smoking cannabidiol (CBD), a compound found in the cannabis plant. However, some studies suggest that smoking CBD may have some potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety and improving symptoms of certain medical conditions.
|Grow Your||Own Medicine|
CBD Haze Autoflower
CBD Critical Mass Auto
Flower Cannabis Seeds
CBD Sour Tangie (1:25)
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
CBD ACDC Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Carmen 2.0 Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate