- 7% CBD
- 7% THC
- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Big Harvests
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Candyland Strain
It’s time to get started on growing your CBD Candyland (1:1) feminized seeds now that they have germinated. Intermediate to expert cultivators are recommended for this type of cannabis, as sativa crops can be a bit more challenging to grow.
The height and lankiness of the plant can make it difficult to manage, but using the Screen of Green method can help. This technique involves installing a screen, such as chicken wire, over the plants to support their growth and maximize the yield and space.
For best results, it is recommended to grow CBD Candyland (1:1) feminized seeds indoors, as the ideal growing environment is warm and slightly humid. To maintain the correct temperature and humidity levels, invest in a thermometer, hygrometer, and proper ventilation equipment.
Sativas require a lot of light, so make sure to fill your indoor grow room with high-quality grow lights, such as 600 watt LED or HPS lamps. Both soil and hydroponics can be used for growing this strain, and using organic soil can enhance the flavor, while hydroponics can increase the yield.
The flowering time for CBD Candyland (1:1) feminized seeds is 8-9 weeks, during which elongated buds with a lime green color and a candy-coated appearance will develop. The sweet aroma will fill the grow room, and you can expect a yield of 16 ounces per m² indoors and 32 ounces per plant outdoors.
- Big yields
- Fast flowering time
- Sativa grow traits
- Can stretch up to five and a half feet
Experience the CBD Candyland Strain
The use of marijuana from CBD Candyland (1:1) feminized seeds provides a relaxed yet noticeable high. Your first inhale delivers a burst of energy, inherited from its powerful ancestor. The low THC level stimulates the brain, helping to clear any stress or worries.
Starting your day with CBD Candyland (1:1) feminized seeds can give you the boost you need to be productive. With a mixture of 7% THC and CBD, you’ll experience improved focus, motivation and a positive mood.
At social gatherings, CBD Candyland (1:1) feminized seeds create beautiful plants with flowers that enhance the atmosphere. Those who consume it experience a lighthearted mood, and conversations are either lighthearted or thought-provoking. As the THC high subsides, the CBD takes over, reducing aches and pains, and promoting a relaxed state of mind.
For those who enjoy physical activity, CBD Candyland (1:1) feminized seeds can provide the energy and focus to dance the night away or go on an adventure. It also soothes any anxieties, allowing you to approach life’s challenges with calmness and ease.
As a Sativa-dominant strain, you won’t feel heavily sedated, leaving you in a state of bliss as the high wears off. If you need a midday boost, take a hit at lunch for sustained energy and clarity.
- Stay productive level of THC
- Outstanding CBD level
- Upbeat effects
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 7%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 32 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 65 inches|
BD, or cannabidiol, is a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant. It has been claimed to have several potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety, improving symptoms of depression, reducing pain and inflammation, improving sleep, reducing the risk of certain types of seizures, and reducing the risk of certain types of neurological disorders. However, more research is needed to fully understand the effects of CBD and confirm these benefits.
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Gorilla Glue #4 Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate