- 1:2 THC/CBD Ratio
- Big Harvests
- Intense Cheese Smell
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 6%|
|Taste and Smell:||Cheesy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 16-18 ounces indoors|
|Lineage:||Auto High-CBD strain|
Cheese XXL Auto
|Height:||Up to 30-59 inches|
Grow the CBD Cheese Auto Strain
Like most auto-flowers, CBD Cheese Autoflower Cannabis Seeds produce well indoors. They also grow well outside, naturally resilient against insects, mold, and pathogens. Moisture related problems aren’t a concern, so not much pruning is necessary. Don’t use training, as she stays under five feet tall, and training might hurt your plant. Substrate choice is based on your experience, you can use soil for simplicity and terpene development, or hydro for bigger yields and faster growing. Indoors yields are excellent, up to 18 ounces per meter of space, while outdoors you can harvest six ounces per plant. Total grow time is between 12-14 weeks from start to finish, allowing multiple grows per year.
- Resists Common outdoor problems
- Under 60 inches
- Under 14 week total grow time
- Great indoor yields
Experience the CBD Cheese Auto Strain
With 6% THC and 15% CBD, CBD Cheese Autoflower Cannabis is perfect for people who need some THC along with CBD for their health. Purported to treat migraines, depression, cramps, arthritis, and anxiety, medical users can get all the benefits without being overwhelmed. Slightly Sativa dominant, users should get a small energy boost and a mild head high, but make sure you give it a few minutes as she is a creeper strain. It also has a lot of Indica, which relaxes the body and will help you rest. Great cheesy taste, like cheddar, is the dominant aroma also. Mix in hints of oranges, flowers, herbs, and sweetness, and you get CBD Cheese. This strain has been bred for the medical community but is also great for low-tolerance users.
- 6% THC
- 15% CBD
- Slow acting THC
- Great for MMJ usage and low tolerance users
Anti-inflammatory properties: Linalool has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties and may be useful in reducing inflammation in the body.
Sedative properties: Linalool has been found to have sedative effects and may be useful in promoting relaxation and reducing stress.
Antimicrobial properties: Linalool has been found to have antimicrobial properties and may be useful in fighting certain types of bacteria and fungi.
Insecticidal properties: Linalool has insecticidal properties and may be useful in repelling or killing certain types of insects
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Cheese Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate