- 7% THC
- 7% CBD
- Very Tall
- Sativa dominant
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Chemdog #4 Strain
CBD Chemdog is an Indica dominant strain that is a result of crossing Chemdawg #4 feminized and a high-CBD Indica strain. It grows well in both indoor and outdoor environments, but thrives best in warm and arid climates like Southern California.
The plants grow tall and are susceptible to mold and mildew, so proper air circulation is important. The flowering time is 8-10 weeks for indoor plants and yields approximately 14 oz./m2. Outdoor plants grow to about 7 ft. and yield about 14 oz./plant.
CBD Chemdog is easy to grow for novice growers, but those with some experience will also enjoy cultivating these crops. The strain is a member of the Chemdog family, with Chemdawg #4 being its main contributor with its 17-28% THC level, which gives the CBD Chemdog its euphoric high.
- Indica dominant
- Tall, up to seven feet
- 14 ounce yields indoors or out
- Watch out for mold and mildew
Experience the CBD Chemdog #4 Strain
The CBD Chemdog strain is known for its unique combination of pine, lemon, and woody citrus scents and flavors, resulting in a sweet and sour tang with a subtle pine aroma.
The strain has a balanced THC to CBD ratio, resulting in a mild uplifting and calming effect, making it suitable for recreational use and socializing. It has little to no adverse effects and is commonly associated with dry eyes and cottonmouth, which can be avoided by staying hydrated. The strain is known for its mind-clearing and mood-lifting benefits, providing users with a sense of freshness and serenity.
- 7% CBD
- 7% THC
- Mild energy boost
- Sweet and tangy flavor
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 7%|
|Taste and Smell:||Lemon|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|CBD:||Up to 7%|
|Yields:||Up to 14 ounces outdoors|
Unknown High-CBD Strain
|Height:||Up to 83 inches|
Yes, CBD can potentially interact with other medications you are taking. CBD can affect the metabolism of certain drugs, leading to increased or decreased levels of these drugs in your blood, which can affect their efficacy or increase the risk of side effects. Before starting to use CBD, it’s important to discuss with your healthcare provider to ensure it’s safe for you and to avoid any potential drug interactions
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Chemdog #4 (1:1) Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate