- 19% THC
- Indica Dominant
- Easy Cultivation
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Diesel Strain
CBD Diesel is a type of cannabis plant known for its beauty and ease of cultivation. It is a feminized Indica strain that is suitable for both novice and experienced growers. The plant produces large flowers with a sweet and pungent aroma, and its leaves and buds are covered in crystal trichomes. CBD Diesel is taller than most Indica strains, with an average height of 5 to 6 feet. It requires good air circulation and can be grown in a controlled environment or outdoors in Mediterranean-like climates. The flowering time is 9 to 10 weeks, with an expected yield of 1.47 to 1.96 ounces per square foot indoors, and 21 ounces per plant outdoors if harvested by mid-October.
CBD Diesel is a hybrid cannabis strain that is a combination of three different cultivars: Dieseltonic, Critical Mass, and AK 47. This strain has an Indica-dominant genetic makeup and is known for its potency and award-winning ancestry. It is a result of a three-way cross between these three potent cultivars.
- Tall for an Indica
- Good yields
- Strong aroma
- Good genetics
Experience the CBD Diesel Strain
CBD Diesel is known for its relaxing effects, which can be felt after just a single puff. It produces a gentle state of euphoria and a relaxing hum, causing a couch-lock that leads to a sense of tranquility. It is often used for relaxation and unwinding, especially after work or on the weekends. However, it should not be used for activities that require productivity. The effects of CBD Diesel can cause dry mouth and eyes, so it is important to stay hydrated and have eye drops on hand to alleviate any discomfort.
CBD Diesel is known for its pungent aroma, which has a sweet citrus scent that becomes more noticeable as the plant matures and begins to bud. Upon consumption, the strain has a sweet and sour taste, followed by a pine-citrus aftertaste that is rich in nuanced flavors. This unique combination of scents and flavors makes CBD Diesel a popular choice among cannabis consumers.
- 1:1 ratio
- Mild 6% THC
- 7% CBD
- Indica dominant
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 6%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
Unknown CBD strain
|Height:||Up to 59-71 inches|
The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated that CBD is generally well tolerated with a good safety profile, but it can interact with certain medications and should not be used by individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate