- 1% THC
- 18% CBD
- Extensive Terpene Profile
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Harlequin Strain
Growing CBD Harlequin feminized seeds requires careful attention to pruning, temperature, humidity, watering, and feeding. A 72 to 85°F temperature range and relative humidity levels of 55-65% (50% during flowering) are ideal. Trimming should be done regularly, and the plant should be fed moderately, with CalMag during flowering. Overwatering should be avoided, and the plant should be harvested early, before the 11th week of flowering, as CBD degenerates more quickly than THC. Indoors or outdoors growing is possible, but outdoor growing is best suited to temperate, sunny climates.
CBD Harlequin feminized seeds are a hybrid strain with a complex genetic makeup. They are the result of crossing several landrace strains, including Colombian Gold, Nepali indica, Thai sativa, and Swiss sativa, with OG Kush and pure CBD hemp. This combination results in a plant that is 75% sativa, with notable CBD expression and a range of beneficial properties. The strain has the expansive growth of a sativa, but also develops a dense canopy and lateral branches like an indica, making it a challenging strain to cultivate. However, with proper care and attention to temperature, humidity, feeding, and watering, it can yield up to 14 ounces of flower per plant.
- Up to 14 ounces
- Hybrid grow traits
- Great genetics
- Needs extra attention
Experience the CBD Harlequin Strain
The overall experience of smoking Harlequin is one of physical and mental balance. Its CBD content promotes a calm, relaxing sensation that eases pain and discomfort, while its sativa side provides a boost of energy and a lift in mood. Whether used for medicinal purposes or simply for recreation, Harlequin is a versatile and well-rounded strain that is sure to leave you feeling better than before.
Harlequin is not only therapeutic but also pleasing to the taste buds. The combination of terpenes in Harlequin creates a multi-layered aroma and flavor that is sweet, earthy, and refreshing. The primary terpenes, Myrcene, Pinene, and Limonene, work together in harmony to create a smooth and creamy smoke. Secondary terpenes, Terpineol, Bisabolol, Linalool, and Guaiol, add hints of herbs, flowers, and citrus to the flavor, making it refreshing and not heavy or cough-inducing. The aftertaste is classic ganja, but it is anything but unpleasant.
- Balancing effects
- Very low THC
- Very high CBD
- Fantastic terpene profile
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 1%|
|Taste and Smell:||Mango|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14 ounces indoors|
Thai and Swiss Sativa
|Height:||Up to 31-39 inches|
CBD is available in a variety of forms, including oils, gummies, and creams, and can be used orally or applied topically. It is important to note that the regulation of CBD products is still evolving, and not all products contain the amount of CBD listed on their labels.
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Harlequin Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate