- Sativa Dominant
- 10% CBD
- 10% THC
- Good Day Strain
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Haze Strain
CBD Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds, like other Haze Sativas, is known for its tall and lanky structure. If height is a concern, there are techniques that can limit its height while also increasing its yield potential. These techniques include pruning, topping, fimming, and setting up a Sea of Green.
When the flowering stage begins, you’ll be drawn to its dense garlic-shaped buds covered in brown-orange pistils and glistening with therapeutic resin. CBD Haze is also known for developing a large, central cola that can weigh heavily on its stem. To prevent damage, it’s important to provide support or use a trellis. The same goes for other promising colas that form.
Growing CBD Haze indoors is a popular choice, as it allows you to consistently provide the plant with the necessary conditions. It thrives in a semi-humid environment with a temperature range of 70 to 79°F. The plant’s long and slender leaves, combined with its naturally sparse branching, makes it easy to manage airflow and light penetration with proper regulation.
If growing outdoors, California is an ideal location for CBD Haze with its long growing seasons. Other areas with a Mediterranean-like climate, such as Italy and Spain, are also well-suited. Under favorable conditions, each plant can produce up to 17 ounces of buds that are ready for harvest in mid-October.
- Good yields
- Longish flowering time
- Sativa grow traits
Experience the White Amnesia Strain
Cannabis enthusiasts may recognize the Sativa-dominant Haze as one of the world’s most popular strains. Known for its creative-boosting properties, the Haze strain has long been a favorite among artists. It offers a cerebral high that is hazy and foggy, giving it its name.
For MMJ Smokers
However, due to its high THC content and potent mental effects, the Haze strain is not recommended for those with a low tolerance or inexperienced users. But, with the introduction of CBD Haze, this has changed. This hybrid strain combines the Haze strain with a high-CBD cultivar, resulting in equal amounts of THC and CBD (a 1:1 ratio). It boasts a therapeutic value of up to 10% CBD, making it a powerhouse for reducing stress, relieving pain, and promoting relaxation. And, because it contains only a moderate amount of THC, it can be enjoyed by those with a lower tolerance.
CBD Haze is perfect for recreational users who want to experience a milder, yet still uplifting high. Suitable for daytime use, it provides a hazy and surreal feeling that may make concentration difficult, but boosts creativity. Additionally, CBD Haze offers a relaxing body effect that is both energizing and soothing. Physical discomforts fade away, allowing for activities that do not require intense mental focus to be performed with ease.
- Hazy without the fog
- Great for daytime usage
- Great medical strain
- 1:1 ratio, 10% CBD and THC
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 10%|
|Taste and Smell:||Spicy|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-18 ounces outdoors|
Unknown High-CBD Strain
|Height:||Up to 51-71 inches|
To get the full effects of CBD flower, you should decarboxylate it just like THC if you aren’t going to smoke it
Siberian Snow Feminized
San Fernando Valley
Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Pineapple Haze Feminized
Harpoon Rock Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate