- 19% THC
- Indica Dominant
- Easy Cultivation
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Jack Herer Strain
When growing CBD Jack Herer feminized seeds, it’s recommended to use the Screen of Green (SCroG) method to control the height of the plant. SCroG involves placing a screen, like chicken wire, about a foot above the seedlings to encourage lateral growth and support the big, resin-coated buds. Organic soil is recommended as it creates strong roots, stems, and slightly shorter crops while also increasing terpene development for a more fragrant and flavorful harvest.
For indoor cultivation, the grow room should be maintained at 70-79℉ with a relative humidity between 40-50%. High-quality grow lights, such as 600-watt HPS or LED lamps, should be installed along with reflective walls and floors to reduce energy loss. A window for fresh air and equipment like a dehumidifier, humidifier, fans, and heater may be needed to maintain the ideal environment.
Outdoors, the seeds should be planted in an area with plenty of sunlight and a support beam may be necessary to prevent stem damage from wind. Pruning back excess foliage may be necessary in humid regions like the east coast. The flowering time is 10 weeks, with an earthy pine fragrance becoming prominent towards the end. A carbon filter can be used to reduce the scent. The expected indoor yield is 17.5 ounces per m² and 23 ounces per plant for outdoor cultivation.
- Great yields
- Good indoors or out
- Use Scrogging to max out harvests
Experience the CBD Jack Herer Strain
CBD Jack Herer feminized seeds produce a strain that has a balanced combination of CBD and THC, leading to mild effects. It provides an uplifting and energetic effect to the mind and a relaxing effect to the body. The THC percentage of 6% keeps the psychoactive effects to a minimum and reduces the likelihood of side effects. However, dry mouth and bloodshot eyes are still possible, so it’s recommended to stay hydrated to reduce these side effects. This strain is best consumed during the day, providing a pick-me-up and helping with productivity, creativity, and a clear head.
CBD Jack Herer strain has an herbal fragrance with a pine forest scent and a skunky undertone, and when consumed has a spicy, earthy, and slightly floral scent with a noticeable peppery aspect. The flavors are herbaceous, musky, and balanced with notes of citrus and floral. The main terpenes are alpha phellandrene, alpha-pinene, and alpha-terpineol, which contribute to the flavors and fragrance of the strain.
- 6% THC
- 8% CBD
- Good daytime strain
- Great flavor
|THC:||Up to 6%|
|Taste and Smell:||Pepper|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
Unknown CBD strain
|Height:||Up to 79 inches|
Yes, CBD can counteract some of the effects of THC. CBD has been shown to reduce anxiety, paranoia, and other negative side effects sometimes associated with high THC consumption. CBD acts as a counterbalance to THC, as it can decrease the level of THC’s psychoactive effects while enhancing the benefits of THC such as pain relief and relaxation. However, this may vary from person to person, and the exact relationship between THC and CBD depends on several factors such as the amount of THC and CBD consumed, the individual’s tolerance, and the method of consumption
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Jack Herer Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate