- 1% THC
- 30% CBD
- Sativa Dominant
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Ratio 1:30 Strain
CBD 1:30 can be grown indoors or outdoors. It thrives in warm and sunny climates, with a flowering time of around 8–9 weeks. The plant grows to medium height with dense, bushy foliage and an average yield of 17.5 ounces per m² indoors, and up to 23 ounces per plant outdoors.
For those interested in growing their own, we recommend using the Screen of Green (ScrOG) method to manage the height. This technique involves placing a screen over the young plants, which the stems and branches can grow through, encouraging lateral growth and reducing the height. Organic soil is also recommended to promote strong roots and stems, along with a more fragrant and flavorful harvest.
In an indoor grow room, ensure a consistent temperature of 70–79℉ with a relative humidity between 40–50%. Install high-quality grow lights and reflective walls and floors to increase energy efficiency. Remember to install a window for fresh air and invest in equipment such as a dehumidifier, humidifier, fans, and a heater to maintain the ideal growing environment.
- Under a meter tall
- Organic soil brings out the flavor
- Use Scrogging to maximize yields
- Excellent harvests
Experience the CBD Ratio 1:30 Strain
This strain is well-suited for medical users and those who prefer the therapeutic benefits of cannabis without the psychoactive effects. CBD 1:30 has a high CBD content, which is known for its potential to alleviate symptoms like pain, inflammation, anxiety, and seizures, while the low THC content ensures a mild and manageable experience.
This cultivar has a unique taste profile, thanks to its high CBD content and terpene profile. Alpha-pinene contributes to its forest-like scent and spicy-citrus flavor. As you smoke the buds grown from CBD 1:30 feminized seeds, you’ll experience a smooth and refreshing toke, followed by a sharp, ginger-like aftertaste that lingers in your mouth.
- Solid terpene list
- 30% CBD
- Low 1% THC
- Good taste
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 1%|
|Taste and Smell:||Pine|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-39 inches|
Yes, CBD and THC can be mixed. They are both cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, and they often complement each other, balancing the effects of each other. However, the ratio and concentration of each cannabinoid in a product can vary greatly, so it’s important to choose the right combination for your desired effects and to use with caution, especially if you are inexperienced with cannabis products
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Ratio 1:30 Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate