- 1% THC
- 9% CBD
- Sativa Dominant
- Excellent Terpenes
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Sour Tangie Strain
The feminized CBD Sour Tangie (1:9) seeds are a great choice for intermediate or seasoned growers, as they demand some expertise. This feminized seed variety produces 99% female plants that bear buds, and is immune to mold and pathogens.
With a faster life cycle, the feminized CBD Sour Tangie (1:9) seeds yield aromatic flowers at a quicker pace compared to regular seeds. This cannabis cultivar performs well both indoors and outdoors and boasts several attributes that make it one of the best CBD strains.
When grown indoors, the flowering time of the feminized CBD Sour Tangie (1:9) seeds is 7-9 weeks. You should maintain humidity levels between 40-50%, and the temperature in the growing room should be between 70-79℉. Lower the humidity levels to 30-40% two weeks before harvesting.
Using soil that’s rich in nutrients will boost the terpene profile of this crop, providing a delectable aroma and irresistible flavor. The Screen of Green technique, which involves using a grid to make the plants grow horizontally, can optimize your harvest and maximize your yield.
The narrow and sparse leaves of the CBD marijuana flowers grown from these feminized seeds allow for optimal airflow and light penetration. Regularly check the leaf foliage and prune if necessary to prevent mildew and pathogens.
Using a fan to improve air circulation will also help strengthen the plants grown from the feminized CBD Sour Tangie (1:9) seeds, resulting in stronger branches. In the right conditions, expect to yield between 11-12 oz./m2 indoors.
While this strain is ideal for indoor growing, you can also cultivate it outdoors if you have a warm, Mediterranean-type climate. However, its growth height can reach up to 10ft, so you may need to use a height-restriction technique if this is a problem. In ideal conditions, the crop produces an average of 17 oz./plant and can be harvested in October.
- Good indoors or out
- Fast flowering allow for multiple harvests indoors
- Pretty good harvests
- Very tall
Experience the CBD Sour Tangie Strain
With very low THC levels, you get all the benefits of the cannabinoids without getting intoxicated. Many people believe that CBD has medicinal properties, although more study is needed to verify what those benefits are. Terpenes are also said to play a role, both in flavor and therapeutically.
The terpene profile of a cannabis cultivar is a crucial aspect of its overall effect on the body and mind. Terpenes are the aromatic compounds found in cannabis that contribute to the plant’s distinct scent and flavor. Some terpenes, like Myrcene, Caryophyllene, and Pinene, are believed to have therapeutic effects and interact with the cannabinoids in cannabis to create a unique experience.
The presence of Myrcene can contribute to the relaxing and sedative effects of CBD Sour Tangie (1:9) feminized seeds. Caryophyllene is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to relieve pain and anxiety. Pinene, on the other hand, is believed to improve memory and alertness.
By combining these different terpenes, CBD Sour Tangie (1:9) feminized seeds offer a well-rounded experience that promotes relaxation and tranquility while also helping to clear the mind. The scent of this cultivar, with its hints of lemon and diesel, is sure to be a delight for the senses.
- 9:1 CBD to THC ratio
- Contains excellent terpenes, including Myrcene, Caryophyllene, and Pinene
- Sativa Dominant
- Therapeutic benefits
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 1%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-18 ounces indoors|
Unknown High-CBD Strain
|Height:||Up to 118 inches|
It is better to decarb CBD flower to get the full benefits
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Sour Tangie Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate