- 8% THC
- 8% CBD
- Easy to Cultivate
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the CBD Supreme Durban Strain
CBD Supreme Durban is a medical marijuana cultivar created with the goal of making home cultivation easier. It is a hybrid of Carmen and Durban Poison, which gives it the CBD-rich resin of Carmen and the robustness and resilience of Durban Poison. It grows tall with wide internodal spacing, promoting proper airflow and light distribution, making it less susceptible to moisture-related issues. CBD Supreme Durban has been used to treat conditions such as anxiety, stress, PTSD, depression, arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, infections, nausea, and neurological disorders. It can be grown using soil or hydroponic/aeroponic systems, and the Screen of Green (ScrOG) method is recommended for higher yields. CBD Supreme Durban feminized seeds have a high germination rate and are 99% guaranteed to provide healthy female plants without hermaphroditic tendencies. The maximum potential outdoor yield is 14 ounces per plant, and indoor yield can reach 1.15 to 1.47 ounces per square foot with proper climate control.
- Nice yields
- Good for ScrOG
- Good against humidity
Experience the CBD Supreme Durban Strain
CBD Supreme Durban is a cannabis hybrid that is known for its high CBD content and low THC levels. This makes it a popular choice for people who want the therapeutic benefits of cannabis without the psychoactive effects. It is said to provide an uplifting and relaxing experience that helps to reduce anxiety and stress, while also offering pain relief and reducing inflammation. Additionally, it is characterized by its aniseed-like aroma and flavor, which are said to be enjoyable even in larger quantities.
CBD has been shown to have potential for treating cancer and providing neuroprotection, but more research is needed to fully understand these effects. It’s important to remember that cannabis, including CBD Supreme Durban, is not a cure for any medical condition and should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
- Good for therapeutic usage
- Great flavor
- 8% THC
- 8% CBD
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 8%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 71 inches|
Yes, you can make edibles out of high CBD flower. One of the most common methods is to decarboxylate the flower, which involves heating it to activate the CBD, and then mix it with a fat like oil or butter
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
CBD Supreme Durban Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for CBD Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate