- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Good Yields
- Medical Strain
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Cheese Strain
Growing Cheese Feminized Cannabis Seeds is a no-hassle operation. It can grow up to eight feet outdoors under optimal conditions, but can also be managed easily to grow indoors. For a tall cultivar, the branches are strong, so you don’t have to install support. She is also an excellent candidate for the ScrOG (Screen of Green) technique to help maximize yields. Expect harvests up to 19 ounces/meter2 indoors, and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Good indoors or out
- Great yields
- Use a Screen of Green for better harvests
- Very tall
Experience the Cheese Strain
Cheesy, dank, and “old socks” have been used to describe the aroma Cheese Feminized emits when grown and smoked. Beyond the odor that its famous for, Cheese is a very long lasting strain, with users reporting feeling the effects for more than five hours. The high is very mellow, Indica type relaxing body and mind buzz. Be aware that Cheese Feminized causes drowsiness and couch lock.
Very popular in medical dispensaries worldwide, Cheese Feminized treats many ailments. Included are headaches, anxiousness, inflammatory joints, and many more. At 17% THC has just the right amount of power to battle these conditions. Grow your own Cheese Feminized Cannabis Seeds for money savings and the therapeutic value of the experience.
- Very long lasting
- 17% THC
- Indica dominant
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 17%|
|Taste and Smell:||Cheese|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18-21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 39-55 inches|
A phenotype is the observable physical characteristics of an organism, which are determined by the combination of its genetic makeup (genotype) and the environmental factors that influence its development. In the context of cannabis, a phenotype refers to the specific characteristics of a particular strain of marijuana, such as its appearance, aroma, and effects
Sour Lemon OG Feminized
California Dream Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Cheese Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate