- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Great Taste
- Large Harvests
- Very Easy to Grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Chocolope Kush Strain
Low maintenance Chocolope Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds can easily be grown indoors or out. A small cultivar, it stays under three feet tall, an excellent size for a stealth grow. If you are going to have four or more plants going, consider using the Sea of Green technique to maximize yields. Because of her bud to leaf ratio, you won’t need to do any trimming or pruning. Even at such a small stature, Chocolope Kush yields well; Indoors, expect up to 21 ounces/meter2, outdoors 25 ounces/plant. If you want a hassle free growing experience with great yields and tasty dope, give Chocolope Kush Feminized a try.
- Easy to care for
- Under 36 inches
- Outstanding harvests
- Use a Sea of Green if growing multiple plants
Experience the Chocolope Kush Strain
Coming in at a medium THC level of 17%, Chocolope Kush Feminized hits surprisingly hard, and also acts quickly. Immediately after a toke, you start getting energized and elevated. Its a real mood improver, and doesn’t overwhelm, making it a great therapeutic strain, also. The Indica kicks in later, relaxing the body and the mind, and guides you gently to sleep. The taste and smell of Chocolope Kush is truly outstanding, like strong coffee and sweet chocolate, with the earthy tones of Kush mixed in.
- 17% THC
- Uplifting effects, but ends relaxing
- Outstanding taste, coffee and chocolate like a mocha treat
- Great therapeutic strain
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 17%|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 25 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 16-35 inches|
During the vegetative stage, cannabis plants prefer humidity levels between 40-60%. During the flowering stage, humidity levels should be lowered to 40% or less to prevent mold and mildew, but different strains have different requirements
Durban Poison Feminized
Northern Skunk Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Chocolope Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate