- Parent to Lots of Strains
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Daytime Strain
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Cinderella 99 Strain
By combining the great Jack Herer feminized and Shiva Skunk, Cinderella 99 Feminized Cannabis Seeds were produced. Parent strain to lots of other cultivars, her genetics are highly sought after, as she resists mold, powdery mildew, pests, and other pathogens, making her hardy enough for outdoor growing. A balanced hybrid, Cinderella 99 exhibits many Sativa grow characteristics.
Leggy at up to six and a half feet, she has skinny, lengthy branches that need support to avoid breakage under her colas weight. Bud to leaf ratio is excellent, and she doesn’t have too many leaves, meaning pruning is kept to a minimum. Cut as little as possible, as Cinderella 99 is vulnerable to stress, which can make her Hermie. Inside for max yields use hydroponics and she can deliver a pound of dope per meter2. She also does well in dirt, provide her with a balmy, sunny environment to get up to two pounds of weed per plant.
- Up to 78 inches tall
- Thin branches need support
- Up to 2 pounds of buds per plant outdoors
- Valuable genetics
Experience the Cinderella 99 Strain
Although genetically a 50/50 hybrid, Cinderella 99 Feminized Cannabis is a great daytime strain. Starting slow, the effects creep up on the toker, but when it hits, it hits strong. One of her hidden charms is that she is said to have aphrodisiac qualities, making her a very sexy girl indeed. Energizing and motivating, Cindy has a long 90-100 minute high time, and productivity and creativity thrive during this period.
Mildly psychotropic effects enhance the pleasure, colors, and sounds seem to get more vivid, and the senses become sharper. An earthy base is at the heart of aromas and tastes, with bright citrus and maybe even some pineapple notes. 20% THC makes her a solid choice for MMJ patients, who tout her ability to combat migraines, headaches, arthritis, depression, and much more.
- 50/50 hybrid
- Long lasting
- 20% THC
- Good all-day strain
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Apples|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 32 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 79 inches|
Brown and/or yellowing leaves can be a sign that your marijuana cultivar is under hydrated
Arabian Lights Mix pack
Blood Diamond OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Slack Attack Mix pack
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Cinderella 99 Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate