- Up To 9 Feet Tall
- 22% THC
- Good Indoor Harvests
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Cramnesia Strain
Capable of growing to nine feet tall, Cramnesia Feminized Cannabis Seeds need vertical space to stretch. Get around any height issues by using topping or other training methods, especially the Screen of Green. Skinny framework means if you don’t use scrogging, you will need to supply support for the heavy apical cola. Spaced nodes and limited foliage mean very little pruning. Her Sativa natured build means she doesn’t retain dampness, so very little chance of moisture related problems. Outdoors she prefers a hot, humid, sub-tropical climate. Controlled indoor yields outperform outdoors, 18 ounces per meter2 to 14 ounces per plant.
- Can stretch to 108 inches
- Scrogging works well to deal with the height
- Long flowering period makes her receptive to HST
- Good yields
Experience the Cramnesia Strain
From almost the moment you take your first toke from the flower of Cramnesia Feminized Cannabis Seeds, concentration and energy levels rise. A perfect wake and bake strain, it’s not trippy or dizzying, but rather joyful and motivating, getting you through the day in style. Said to have medicinal properties, MMJ patients use Cramnesia to combat migraines, inflamed joints and tendons, depression, or anything tension related. Freshly turned soil is the base scent, with sugary, citrusy notes. Good THC levels of 22% suits most users, but low tolerance smokers should exercise moderation.
- Good AM strain
- 22% THC
- Sativa dominant
- MMJ user friendly
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Fresh Soil|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 106 inches|
Hydroponic systems can also be more complex and demanding than traditional soil-based growing methods, as growers must monitor the nutrient levels, pH, and water temperature, and adjust them as needed to ensure the health and well-being of the plants
THC Level: 19%
Grape Killer 99
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Sticky Dickie Feminized
Strain: Sativa Dominant
THC Level: 22%
Super Silver Crack
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 25%
Fire OG Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Cramnesia Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate