- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Dessert Strain
- Good Yields
- 20 Time Award Winner
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Cream Caramel Strain
Rugged Cream Caramel Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a very easy-to-grow cultivar. Robust and healthy, they strongly resist bugs and pathogens and grow equally well indoors or out. Never getting over a yard tall, Cream Caramel Feminized Cannabis owes its resilience to excellent genetics, including Blue Black, Maple Leaf Indica, and White Rhino. Because of her diminutive size, Cream Caramel is excellent in a Sea of Green setup, in a tent, or a stealthy outdoor setup. Even though short, yields are excellent, up to 19 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Good indoors or out
- Resists common growing problems
- Excellent harvests
- Great genes
Experience the Cream Caramel Strain
90% Indica Cream Caramel Feminized marijuana is a tasty, stress-relieving strain that has won over 20 cannabis awards. When used in moderation, physical exertion is doable but difficult. It’s a very physical buzz, so best left for nights and weekends, and if you increase the dose, will bring on sleep. The taste and smell are outstanding, sweet and savory, with vanilla, caramel, nut, and honey notes. Medical uses include treating low moods, anxiousness, pain, inflammation, and many other symptoms.
- 90% Indica
- Many awards
- Fantastic taste
- 20% THC
More Info here
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
90% Indica 10% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Vanilla|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
Maple Leaf Indica
|Height:||Up to 16-35 inches|
Outdoors it doesn’t make much difference, but in a controlled environment, where you control the lighting, you can get more harvests per year
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Cherry Pie Feminized
Rainbow Zest Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Cream Caramel Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate