- 50/50 Hybrid
- 20% THC
- Good Yields
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Critical 47 Strain
With only six to eight weeks of flowering time, Critical 47 Feminized Cannabis Seeds are fairly easy to grow. Reaching about five feet tall, they are the perfect size indoors or out. Critical 47 develops a lot of branches, and although sturdy and thick, the colas are so heavy that you may need to support them. The Screen of Green (ScrOG) would be excellent for this purpose. If you wanted to try cloning, Critical 47 Feminized is ideal. Pruning her dense foliage is a must, as it gets thick and attracts pests and moisture related problems. Yields at harvest range to 21 ounces/meter2 indoors and 25 ounces per plant out in the sun. If growing inside, make sure the area is well ventilated, as her odor is very strong.
- Very short flowering time
- Around 60 inches tall
- Great harvests
- Might need to support the limbs
Experience the Critical 47 Strain
A balanced 50/50% hybrid, Critical 47 Feminized delivers the best of Indica and Sativa effects. Medical usage has been utilized against a variety of ailments, from headaches, anxiety, depression, PMS, to fibromyalgia and pain management. The taste of Critical 47 is skunk, sweet, and loamy, with touches of fruit and vanilla. Critical 47 Feminized is a good-time strain, with THC levels reaching 20%. Its relaxing from the Indica, without immobilizing you, and at the same time uplifting, perfect for partying with friends.
- Balanced effects
- Treats multiple symptoms
- Skunky aromas
- THC levels around 20%
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Vanilla|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-25 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59 inches|
Grow indoors, where you can manipulate the light schedule. You can get multiple harvests every growing season with short flowering time strains compared to outdoors
Sunset Sherbet Feminized
24k Gold Feminized
Skywalker OG Feminized
Lemon Garlic OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Critical 47 Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate