- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- 17% THC
- Good Harvests
- Easy to Grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Crystal Strain
Unifying the two legendary, award-winning strains of Northern Lights and White Widow, Crystal Feminized Cannabis Seeds become one of the easiest to grow strains around. Named for its diamond spotted, crystalline covered buds, it takes on the Indica structure of White Widow and stays at a very manageable three to five feet, perfect indoor or out. No need for supporting the branches, as she is very sturdy, but you need to keep her trimmed. For a medium sized cultivar you get substantial yields, up to 18 ounce per meter squared inside, and a whopping 26 ounces per plant outside.
- Award-winning genetics
- Very beginner friendly to grow
- Between 36 and 60 inches
- Big harvests
Experience the Crystal Strain
60% Indica 40% Sativa Crystal Feminized Cannabis Seeds deliver a well-balanced buzz that lasts for hours. Uplifting, energizing effects allow you to finish projects, get some chores done, and be creative, which is then followed by lovely Indica, relaxing and soothing, allowing you to wind down. Perfect for late afternoons or early evenings when you want a boost to finish your day, but still want to be productive, then go to sleep. It also tastes great, loamy with a piney after-taste.
Medical users also enjoy the best of both Indica and Sativa benefits, treating varied conditions such as stress related medical problems, depression, low energy, arthritis, and much more.
- Dual effects
- Indica dominant
- 17% THC
- Great for MMJ patients
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
60% Indica 40% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 17%|
|Taste and Smell:||Diesel|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 26 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59 inches|
When cannabis is consumed by smoking or vaporizing, the effects are felt almost immediately, usually within minutes. In contrast, when cannabis is consumed in the form of an edible, it takes longer for the effects to appear, usually between 30 minutes to 2 hours. The effects of edibles also tend to last longer, up to 4-6 hours, while the effects of smoking or vaporizing usually last for 1-3 hours
Durban Poison Feminized
Sour Lemon OG Feminized
Northern Skunk Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Crystal Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate