- 19% THC
- Indica Dominant
- Easy Cultivation
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Death Star Strain
Death Star feminized strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid that is a cross between Sensi Star and Sour Diesel. It has a genetic makeup of 25% Sativa and 75% Indica. The Sensi Star parent contributes to the short stature and desirable growth traits, while the Sour Diesel parent provides the spicy fragrance and cerebral effects. Death Star is mold, mildew, pest, and pathogen-resistant and requires minimal TLC.
It can be grown indoors or outdoors and prefers warm, sunny climates and sandy soil. Indoor growth requires a 70-80°F temperature range with around 50% relative humidity and a flowering stage of 8-9 weeks. Outdoor growth requires mid-April sowing for a mid-October harvest, with a yield of around 12 oz. per plant.
- 75% Indica
- Great genetics
- Modest yields
- Good flowering time
Experience the Death Star Strain
Death Star feminized seeds are a cross between Sensi Star and Sour Diesel strains, resulting in an indica-dominant cannabis cultivar. They produce buds with THC levels ranging from 18% to 26% and minimal CBD, delivering a potent psychoactive punch. The effects are predominantly physical, with a gradual onset of physical relaxation and a cerebral, creative high. The aroma is intense, with spicy and fruity notes, and the flavor is earthy and fuel-like with hints of spice and lemon. It is best consumed at night, delivering a full-body relaxer and sleep-aid.
Taste and Aroma
The Death Star feminized strain is known for its spicy and intense aroma, with caryophyllene being the dominant scent. It has an earthy and skunky smell in early flowering, but becomes fruity and sweet at harvest time with diesel undertones. The aroma is similar to overripe apples at gas stations, sour and sweet. When combusted, the kerosene aroma comes to life, with hints of exotic spice and lemon in the rich and oily smoke. The flavor of the Death Star marijuana is also spicy, with earthy and fuel-like tastes, zesty notes, and a fresh lemon aftertaste.
- Vast terpene profile
- Indica dominant
- 19% THC
- Night strain
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweetness|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 48 inches|
Temperate climate refers to an area with moderate temperatures and rainfall, typically not too hot in summers or too cold in winters. In the USA, regions with a temperate climate include the East Coast, the West Coast, the Great Lakes area, and parts of the Pacific Northwest. This type of climate is characterized by warm summers and cool winters, with ample rainfall throughout the year. Some well-known cities in the USA with a temperate climate are New York, Washington DC, Seattle, San Francisco, and Portland
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Death Star Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate